Chapter - 16

Reagan's POV

Brangwen returned to the palace with disappointment but to her surprise, the green house which she was planned is already built. The palace garden was huge even we can build another palace here. With the help of magic the palace witches removed the garden plants and planted it here and there all over the kingdom and huge green house was built and ready for the herbs to sow. With magic all things are possible with in a fraction of second. But I don't know why father hatted them. It is because they are stronger then us or else is there some other reason behind it. I don't know but what ever he done is wrong.

"Wow! I appreciate you all for your great work. As we know the reason for the disease, now call the palace doctors and tell them to prepare the antibiotics for the babies as fast as they could."

"Yes my queen."  said one man and teleported himself from there may be to the doctors now.
Brangwen kept silent for a minute like she was thinking something. Suddenly a man appeared in front of her.

"Yes my queen. I'm here as you called." Another man appeared in front of her. Oh! Now I know what she was thinking. No actually she was calling him. And he is the one in charge for the land and river I think. He was on the meeting that day while Brangwen questioned him about the river.

"Ah there you are. Mr. White can you bring the map of our kingdom and the nearest kingdom's to our meeting hall as soon as possible" Brangwen asked him.

"Yes My Queen. I will bring it immediately."  with that both of them also me teleported to the meeting hall. With some finger clicks Mr. White opened a piece of paper into a 3D map of the kingdom. WOW! Its so awesome. I loved it and looked at them with amuse. Even I played passing through the map for sometime. 

"Dumb prince. Focus!" 

"ARGH! yes Rey." with that I focused on what they are talking.

"So my queen you are saying that there is a river on the west zone of our kingdom" Mr. White asked with doubtful face.

"Yes exactly. I felt the cooling stream and even heard the water flow many times during my childhood. But I couldn't found it. Father usually teleport me to that place when ever I sneak in to the palace. The river which is flowed from Lycan Kingdome is on the North Zone of our kingdom. And I think this is another river which is hidden under the rock caves. Please send some men there and find it Mr. White." Brangwen added.

"But according to me there is no such river. Even though I send some of my men and find it for you my queen."  with that Mr. White teleported from the hall and Brangwen sat on the chair beside here with a heavy sigh. She really is a great queen. I'm so so proud of her. I sat next to her and enjoying this movement with her. 

"I wish everything ends well." she prayed inwardly.

"I wish the same too My dear Brangwen." saying that I tapped on her head but as usually I couldn't touch her instead I done it in the air. "And I am so proud of you. You will be a better queen for Lycan's also. That I could see here." 

After a while some men rushed into Brangwen's office with a heavy breath. 

"Good News...... My..... Queen..... " one men spoke while breathing heavily. 

"What is the matter? Why are you rushing like this? calm down, here have some water first."

"Its ok my queen. The thing is we found the river which you have mentioned. And also it is very close to our crop fields. So there won't be issue in supplying the water to the field."