Chapter - 19

Brangwen's POV

We all together came out of the shield created by the ministers and Mr. Ben for the people. Me and Reagan beside me lead the people out of the shield. Once we came out of the shield we could feel some thing odd. It felt like we are been watched and surrounded by some people. I halted the people behind me and moved forward.

"Who is their show your self?" But no one replied.

"I know you are there hiding behind the trees. Come out now. It's a warning." Then some shadow like things came out of the bushes and trees around us.

"Who are you all?" I asked them.

"We are shadow warriors sent by Lycan king. We have been here watching  over people and update him."

Hearing what they said boiled my blood. "That is how Gabrial came to know every thing. So you are the attackers? You all attacked your own people when they are already starved to death." I asked in commanding tone. I was in full rage, even I could kill all of them in one click. I made heavy breath and controlled my self.

"No my queen. We didn't attacked them. We are just the informers."

"Then who attacked my people?"

"It's Maria and her sisters who made the attacks. We were under their spell and don't have choice but to obey them. Because they had a part of the crown."

"That is why you intended to get the crown." Reagan interrupted in between and asked me.

"Yes. If a King or Queen is not present, like they have gone to war or captured by their enemies there will be a part of the crown which is kept in the kingdom secret locker, and then the person who holds the part will be the in charge. They posses all the powers equal to the royals."

"Who are these peoples actually Brang?"

"They are the shadow warriors created by my father and some other Royals to protect the kingdom's border. They are good in watching others and updating it. I can't believe this. They even used them to kill their own people."

"I felt very sorry Brangwen." saying that Reagan put a sad face and lowered his head. I went near him and raises his head with my fingers.

"Its not your fault Reagan. No need to be sorry for." hearing this he gave a sad smile.

"But why aren't they reporting your visit to him now."

"Because the queen has returned. So now we will only obey and respond to Queen Brangwen." one of the shadow warrior spoke. Hearing this gave me more hope and a will to protect my people this time.

Suddenly an arrow came from outside of the borders and hit on a broken house wall. All our focus gone to that arrow. Thank god it didn't hit any one. A paper is tied in it. Person near the arrow went near to it and removed the paper without damaging it. He then gave it to me gently. I opened it and shocked.

It is a warning letter from Gabrial.

"mч dєαr líttlє dєvíl. í hαvє αll thє ѕσulѕ σf чσur pєσplє whích í tσσk вєfσrє. íf чσu wαnt tσ ѕєє чσur pєσplє αlívє thєn cσmє tσ thє wαr zσnє whích íѕ nєαr чσur вσrdєrѕ. чσu muѕt cσmє αlσnє.
rєgαrdѕ,
lчcαn kíng gαвríαl."

I handed the note to Reagan. He read it and torn it in to pieces.

"You are not going any where."

"No I have to go Reag. It's my people."

"Our people Brangwen. Our people." he corrected me. "It is a trap. I'm not letting you to go alone. There will be some option for this." with that he grabbed my hands in tight grip.