Chapter - 13

Reagan's POV

In the dungeon Brangwen keep on waiting for her to meet her siblings as time passes and me also keep on waiting for her to take me to the next memory. But I've never gone some where. I just sat next to Brangwen and saw her misery. I felt like useless the whole time. She is been struggling her whole life and I don't know about that and lived my life without worries. I felt really sorry for her. The suddenly the door opened and the dungeon keeper came running in a hurry. He seems to be frightened. He came straight to Brangwen's dungeon and struggled to open the door as his hands are shaking and couldn't hold the key properly.

"What happened Mr. Ben. Why is the rush? Is there any problem?" Brangwen asked with concern.

"Princess... I just over heard from Maria's room that..... " he struggled to talk with a heavy breath. 

"What is it Mr. Ben. Just calm your self first and tell me?" Brangwen said and finally Mr. Ben opened the door and came straight to release her.

"What's the matter Mr. Ben? Why are you releasing me?" 

"No time to explain princess you should go to the Queen immediately. She needs you." 

"To Baiza you mean? Am I going to meet my sister finally?"

"Sorry princess the situation here is different." saying that Mr. Ben completely released Brangwen from her talisman and destroyed it.

"Why? What happened to  her?  Tell me now Mr. Ben?" she ordered.

"Princess I over heard from Maria that she is going to kill the queen and then you. Absorb your powers and rule over the witch kingdom. She planned these with her sisters and they are on the way to Queens chamber." said Mr. Ben in one breath.

 "Have you informed this to father?" Brangwen asked.

"The thing is princess your father is unconscious. I think he is been poisoned and kept captive in Maria's room. Prince Brannus seems to be hidden somewhere in the castle and my men are searching for him to escort him out safe."

"Thank You Mr. Ben" saying that Brangwen left the dungeon rushed straight to her sister's chamber. I followed her in the same speed But she was faster then me almost flying actually. 

We are almost near the Queen Baiza's chamber. Suddenly Brangwen felt a pain and fallen down. 

"What happened Brangwen? What is it? What's happening to you?" I just shouted there. But she couldn't hear me. She was struggling to breath. I think they are doing something to Queen Baiza already. That is why Brangwen is struggling. As it is almost time for midnight. From that they will turn seventeen and each will get their own powers. And the twin bond will be separated to each of them.

I rushed to Queen Baiza's chamber and entered in. Maria and Miriam was there standing next to Queen and laughing like they have achieved some prize or got a treasurer. Queen Baiza felt on the ground holding her hands in her chest same as Brangwen. 

" I won't.... let you go.... neither won't let you win... You have..... to pay.... for ... your crime!" Queen Baiza talked with a struggle. 

"In this condition how are you gonna beat us you little Queen" Said Maria and raised Queen in air with her hand and chocked her throat. 

"STOP! You are gonna kill her before time. Can't you wait some more minutes will you sister?" said Miriam and stopped Maria from killing her in the instant. Maria throw the Queen on the floor hitting her very hard and get hurt.