Chapter - 22

Brangwen's POV

After a while of waiting Gabrial appeared in his Lycan form. Seems like he rushed running here and slowed himself seeing the surroundings. Rey and Queen Agrata is in their human form now. I stand next to Rey and Agrata stand alone two step away from us. Maria is ties on the tree which is near me. Gabrial absorbed the change in the surrounding and then halted. He then waited for a while, looks like thinking something and then went near another tree. Then he changed into his human form and wear some trousers hanging from the tree.

He then waited for a while and slowly approached toward Queen Agrata. Maria looked at him with a shock but never spoke a word as I requested not to. But I could see rage build in her as Gabrial hugged Agrata. 

"Are you ok My love. I was worried when I hear the news that you have been captured. Who did that to you? How did you escaped? Did you got hurt some where?" Gabrial took care of Queen Agrata with care as I expected. But Queen Agrata never utter a word. She just looked at him like an alien. 

"What are you looking at dear? She is the one who captured you right. I'm gonna kill her this instant." with that Gabrial try to come towards me but Queen Agrata stopped him by pulling his hands towards her.

"No Gabrial. Actually Brangwen saved me. She is the one who captured me." saying this Agrata pointed her fingers towards Maria. 

"Ooh! It's her?" he asked with surprise tone and stopped on his spot. Then he looked back and forth to Maria and Agrata. "Are you sure dear. Is that really her?" he then questioned again.

"Yes Gabrial. She is the one who captured me. And Brangwen is the one who saved me."

"This can't be possible." 

"Why is it not possible Gabrial? What is wrong when Maria captures me and Brangwen saves me? You don't trust me didn't you?"

"No No No dear. I'm not saying like this. I trust you."

"Are you sure Gabrial. Do you trust me?"

"Yes my love."

"But Gabrial I don't trust you. Do you think I'm a fool to trust you? Do you really mean when you say that you love me?"

"What happened dear? What are you talking about? Does she said anything to you?  Does she hypnotized you or some thing?" with that Gabrial aside the hair fallen on her face. But Agrata stopped him and pushed his hands away. 

"ENOUGH!" Queen Agrata shouted in agony. "I've heard everything Gabrial. Every single thing you spoke with Maria on that day. You tricked me and used me to get this Kingdom's Thorne. You used me and that poor Maria for you own sake." saying this she pushed him away with full force and he stumbled back. Gabrial looked in shock. Actually we all looked shock. This we didn't expected. She already knew that he betrayed her. This must be heart broken to her.

"What are you talking about my love?" Gabrial's words came with a shake. 

"I said enough Gabrial. I know you didn't loved me nor accepted me as your mate. You married me to get the Thorne and you used Maria to kill Witch King. You did every thing for power and position. You wanted everything. You wanted the witches to be your slaves and you wanted their kingdom. So you used Maria but unfortunately Brangwen was born with more powers which affects your ego and want to kill her. And so you spread false rumors about her you filthy animal. You are a shame to the lycan's. You don't deserve to be the king." Agrata shouted in one breath.

"Hm! Don't deserve to be the king. But I am the King now and you can't do any thing." Gabrial talked back in a villainy tone

"Oh yes I do idiot. This kingdom is my father's and I posses all the rights more than you. Don't you know that. Now listen up 'I QUEEN AGRATA FREDERICK REJECTS YOU GABRAIL AND YOU NO LONGER MY MATE.' "