Chapter Forty

Clarissa's POV:

I woke up feeling warmth around me. I blinked a couple of times before my sight became clear. Eduardo was still sleeping and he still has his arms holding me tightly. I smiled and kissed his bare chest. I pulled myself up a little bit so I would come face to face with him.

I smiled looking at his handsome face. I traced my finger over his jaw softly. I brushed my thumb over his cheek. I pecked his lips and tried to get out of his hold so I can go to the bathroom. I felt his arm going tighter around me.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked in his husky sleepy voice. He pulled me close to him with his eyes closed and then put his head in the crook of my neck then kissed it.

"This is the best I have ever slept in ages," he muttered in my ear making shivers go down my spine.

"You smell so good," he said in his low husky voice, I couldn't help but feel wetness in my underwear.

I blushed but hid my head in his chest so he wouldn't see my face. I kinda felt embarrassed feeling turned on but I know that this is also a normal thing.

I look up at him and smile, "baby, I need to go to the bathroom," I said and he hummed loosening his arm. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my face then walked back to bed. Eduardo pulled me back to him, his head on my chest and his arms around my waist. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table. It's seven pm. My eyes widened. We slept for three hours, from four to seven.

Then I see a message from Dante on the group chat.

Dante: get ready, we're going to the club.

I smile and nudge Eduardo, "Hey baby, I know you wanna stay in bed but we're all going to the club," I whispered in his ear, my hand going through his hair. He hummed and opened his eyes.

"We're going to the club?" he asked and I nodded smiling, my hand still playing with his hair. "Everyone?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, Dante sent me a message to get ready and that we're going to the club," I said shrugging and he nodded.

"I wish I could stay like this forever," he murmured under his breath making me smile. "Me too," I said and he looked up at me with a smile.

"I need to get ready," I said with a smile and he nodded pecking my lips. He stood up and walked out of my room smiling.

I got up and went to my closet looking for a dress to wear. I found the one and put it in the bathroom.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body then got out and did my makeup and dried my hair. I got in my dress and put my heels on. I walked to the mirror and checked my makeup. I put on earing and some rings on my fingers.