New Story

Since no one looks at my posts on my profile, I would like to announce here that I'm starting a new story.

I promise I'll keep updating Her Silent Screams story and won't forget about it like other authors do when they start new stories and forget about their other on going ones.

I actually wanted to wait until I finish HSS book but I couldn't as the new one is really good (in my opinion). I have already written some chapters and will try to upload regularly.

You know the 'long lost daughter'  stories with so many brothers and a traumatized sister who was kidnapped

You know the 'long lost daughter'  stories with so many brothers and a traumatized sister who was kidnapped. Well, this is KINDA different.

Serena Garcia is a badass twenty-six years old. She is a famous therapist, most people choose to get treated by her for her kindness and for the way she treats people.

All Serena cares about is her family and job, and she doesn't have time for temporary toxic relationships. When a man tries to make a move she turns him down.
Men either want her for her money or body.

Alessandro Esposito is a thirty years old mafia leader. He has six younger siblings, five brothers, and one sister.

They all depend on him as if he was their father and mother and he never complains.
His whole focus was on his job and family, so what happens when he takes his traumatized sister to Serena's clinic for therapy?

Will her badass-kind personality melt his cold heart? What will happen when Serena finds out he's different from the other men?