Chapter Thirty Eight

I feel myself being shaken interrupting me from my deep sleep, I groan and open my eyes slightly seeing mom standing there and smiling at me. I smiled back and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

I heard her laugh, "Come on baby, wake up, we have a surprise for you," she said making me sit up quickly.

"Surprise? What surprise?" I asked making her laugh again.

"Come on mom, tell meee," I whined and she kissed my head smiling.

"Go have a shower and I'll pick your outfit," she said and I stood up then walked to the bathroom.

After ten minutes of washing my hair and body, I get out and dry out my curls then walk out of the bathroom to see an outfit on the bed. I smile and get dressed. I go back to the bathroom and put on a small amount of makeup with earrings then I walk downstairs.

 I go back to the bathroom and put on a small amount of makeup with earrings then I walk downstairs

The house was dark and I couldn't see anyone or anything

The house was dark and I couldn't see anyone or anything. "Dad, mom, where are you guys?" I called out and suddenly the lights turned on making me gasp. Everyone was here.

Eduardo and his family.

Alex and his family.

And My whoooole family.

I then look at the decoration and realise it's my birthday. I facepalm myself and start laughing. I walk towards dad and hug him.

"Who forgets their birthday?" I asked laughing making everyone laugh.

Dad hugged me kissing my head, "Happy birthday, Tesoro," he said and I grinned kissing his cheek.

I hugged everyone and they all wished me a happy birthday. I was so happy to finally spend a birthday with everyone I love.

I left Eduardo to the end. I went towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"Happy birthday, my love. You look so beautiful," he whispered making me smile. I pulled away and he kissed my head.

I turned around and smiled at everyone.

"Let's cut the cake," Alessio squealed making me laugh. I walked behind the table and they all sang and then I cut the cake.