Back And Gone

Chapter Fifteen

*Junhoe's POV*

"Yo-Yoona?" I can't believe what I'm seeing. She is dead. She died 2 years ago. None of what is happening in this world is possible I know, but this certainly isn't. She died in my arms, we buried her for god sake. 

"Do I know you?" She bitched back, sitting down with the hurt guy. My head dropped, Jinhwan held my arm. Looking up to see him, I saw sadness in his eyes. Bobby was avoiding my eye contact, so was Ailee. 

"You knew?" I yelled at him. 

"We couldn't exactly tell you that your dead girlfriend wasn't fucking dead could we?!" He yelled back, Ailee concentrated on cleaning that wound. 

"Why don't you remember me?" I almost cried toward her. But she looked clueless. 

"Yoona right? Can you just keep this bandage here?" Ailee asked her over. I heard them having a conversation. 

"I'm sorry about what happened back at the prison..." Yoona bit her lip. 

"Don't be. I half expect shit like that to happen anyway," Ailee smiled.

"Can we talk with you a minute?" Some guy came toward me. 

"Can't exactly run away can I?" I sat on a rock leaning forward, he sat beside me. 

"My name is Chen, you're Junhoe I presume?" 

"You guessed right."

"I have to tell you something," he said in a hushed voice. 

"Hyung, no that's not a good idea," some other guy with Panda eyes said to him. 

"Tao, he needs to know. Anyway," he turned toward me. "You know about SIFC right?"

"Yeah. They're after Ailee."

"At that start, they experimented. Theyr'e still doing it, but only a few experiments worked at the start. She was one of them," he nodded toward Yoona. 

"But we buried her. I don't get it," I sighed holding my head.

"And they dug her back up. They don't give a shit. Freshly dead bodies are the best to them. They brought her back to life, to see if it was possible. To see if that stage is, and then turning the dead back to human. It only worked twice. With her, and some other guy named Taehyun. But he didn't survive. Sure he was brought back, but he was attacked a few weeks later by a hoard." Talk about luck...

"So you're saying that's really my dead girlfriend?" I looked up to find Donghyuk stood there, sadness filled his eyes as he looked over toward Ailee. Ailee...

"I'm guessing so. But she remembers nothing obviously." Ailee ran toward us, frantic. 

"Lay, can you carry Xiumin?" She held his arm, pulling him up. 

"Sure, why?" He stood, looking puzzled. She turned him round and pointed. Everyone'e eyes widened at the hoard of creepers and boomers making their way toward us. 

"Run," Bobby yelled. 

"No shit sherlock," Hanbin began running. 'Lay' picked 'Xiumin' up and began running.

Is it possible, could I have her back after two years?

*Ailee's POV*

"Hop over the fence, now," I helped Xiumin over with Lay. 

"You're still the same as before, a little more bossy though," Chen laughed. 

"Watch out!" I pushed him aside, killing a creeper. "Hanbin, cover me. Hongseok, use rock to throw, your aim is good." Everyone nodded as Hanbin took my side.