An Encounter

Chapter Five

*Ailee's POV*

Shit. I rumaged through the cupboards, but there wasn't any. I had bullets, yes, but not enough. And, I only had one gun. And now there's 8 of us. They need protection until I can show them all how to make a bow and arrow, which in fairness should be soon. But, I need more bullets and guns, in case that group of idiots makes themselves known. I'm talking about the group of people who like to 'kidnap' people and watch them die for fun. I know they're around, but I've always managed to stay away from them. Mostly because he's with them. That bastard. 

I sighed, closing the cupboard. 

"Is there something wrong?" I turned to see Chanwoo, still looking a little sleepy. 

"I only have one gun and a shotgun, and not enough bullets." I rubbed my forehead. Helping them was a hard task. I was still in two minds whether to stay with them after a month or leave. I don't know, I sort of trust them, but I still don't know them. 

"You're saying we need guns?" He asked. 

"Well, yeah. I was going to show you all how to make a bow and arrow and stuff, but a gun is always the best option."

"So... where would you get guns and ammo from?" 

That was the hard part. The only guns left were with a group. And they weren't a very nice group either. No, they aren't the psychos that enjoy killing for fun, but they're a bit... I don't trust them basically.

"I have a source. But... it's hard." What to do, what to do.

"What's wrong?" Bobby came into the room. 

"She says we need guns," Chanwoo replied to him. 

"Guns?" Hanbin appeared. These guys... how have they lasted so long?!

"Yes, you need guns. I'm going to get some," I told them, shrugging my backpack on. 

"You need someone to go with you," Hanbin stopped me. I would be perfectly fine on my own. And with where I'm going... the better. "Please just take someone. It's safer." 

I stopped and thought about it for a moment, the three sets of eyes on me. 

"Like who?" I finally said. I don't need someone, it would be harder. But... I did promise I would take people out with me... Ugh. 

"Just choose someone, it's up to you," Hanbin smiled. Bobby looked hopeful, Chanwoo looked as if he didn't know what was going on. 

"What's going on?" Jinhwan appeared. I rolled my eyes, cursing under my breath. 

"Can you get the others up?" I asked him, smiling a little. I mean I don't want to seem rude. 

"Sure, one minute," Hanbin left. 

We heard shouting and complaining. It made me smile a little. I don't smile, ever. Not any more. There's no point. Being around people was quite nice, I had to admit. 

"So, guns. Who are you going to take?" Bobby asked. I had already taken Donghyuk, so I guess it's not really fair if I took him out again. But then again, he knows how to use knives and stuff... 

"You choose, it doesn't matter to me, I'm going to get my stuff." I left the room. I can't make decisions like that under pressure. I mean, I haven't made decisions for the past two years, I haven't had the need to. 

Packing a few bandages and my gun into my bag, I secured the straps, shrugging my jacket on before. I opted for jogging pants and t-shirt for this, we could be gone a while, until after dark, so it could get cold. Grabbing my bow, I left into the other room. I had listened to the shouting and arguing.