I'll Go

Chapter Nineteen

*Kris's POV*

"Hyung? We found them." Sehun came into the room I was in. We had been down south a good month now, but there was no sign of them, whatsoever. "We found the other group they had joined with. Do you want to speak with them?"

"Take me to them, now." Following him down the hallways, we got to another room, with 4 chairs.

"Where is she?" I don't have time for crap. I need to find her. I need her. But they stayed silent. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I slammed my fist on the table, making them jump. In the corner of my eye, I could see Tao. I can't think about that now. I just need her.

"Why makes you think we'll tell you anything?" Tao spoke up. He would have been the last person I would have thought to go against me.

"Because I need her back." I shot him a glance.

"You need to leave her be, YiFan. Let her live her life. You left her, you broke her to pieces. She is only just rebuilding her life. Let. Her. Live." He said sternly. The others were looking at him, shocked.

"Track where they have come from. Find her," I nodded to Kai. Leaving the room, I sighed, punching the wall.

I know I fucked up. I know I let her go, and I know that was stupid. Far past stupid. I'm so close to finding her, to being whole again.

***Two Days Later***

*Ailee's POV*

"Oppa," I whispered, shaking Junhoe awake.

"Ne?" He blinked, rolling over.

"It's our watch."

"Alright, kaja," he grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs.

"Night noona," Chanwoo laid down, huffing as he hit the floor.

"Night Chan," I smiled. Things have fit into place. Things are finally right.

"You can sleep if you want, I can watch for a while," Junhoe pulled me up onto the wall, seating himself beside me, and pulling my head onto his shoulder.

"I'm not tired," I yawned a little. Damn, betrayal.

"Yeah, of course you're not," he chuckled. "Maybe this will wake you up?" He raised his brow, smirking, coming closer.

His lips met mine, and moulded perfectly. We were one, we were made for each other. Two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together.

A few minutes later, he pulled away. Ugh, noooooooo, come baaaaack.

"I'm just going to get a blanket. Stay here, if anything happens, shout for me first. Do not go alone." He warned me.

"Alright Oppa. I'm glued to this wall." I laughed as he hopped off the wall.

A minute or so passed, and he still hadn't come back. What's taking him so long? Maybe he went to the bathroom before coming back. Yeah, that's likely. Turning my attention back to the guard, I noticed a small shining light, maybe 200m away, in the trees. He told me to not leave without him, but, someone might be hurt and need help like right away. If he comes, he can catch up.

Hopping off the wall, I made my way across the stream. The light was still shining, I was about 100m away now. Looking back, Junhoe still hadn't gotten back up onto the wall. Strange...

Maybe it's one of 'those' bathroom breaks...

Shaking my head, I looked back to the light. It had gone. Me being me, I continued. Sliding an arrow into the bow, you can't be too careful. Who knows what made the light, or why it stopped. As I got the the edge of the trees, I couldn't see anything, before I heard a snarling coming from behind me.