Cleo{95}

Delilah hasn't talked to me in a week and I'm bout to go crazy. Earlier today I finally got to talk to her and I tried to go see her. She said she will let me know when she thought about it. Like a hour and a half later I called her back and she told me no. I was so blowed but I can't blame nobody but myself.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. Sunny and Reese was in the kitchen cooking together. I opened the fridge and they looked at me.

"I thought you was going to Delilah's..." Sunny asked

"She told me no..." I said and Sunny laughed

"I'll tell your ass no too..." Reese said

I smacked my lips.

"I'm serious. Ask Sunny how long it took for me to talk to her or even let her touch me after I found out she was texting another bitch..." she asked

"How long??" I asked looking at Sunny

"2 months..." Sunny said

I threw my arms in the air making them laugh.

"I can't do 2 months..." I said

"Well you should've thought about that before you did what you did bruh..." Sunny said

"That the problem, I didn't do anything. I was texting shordy cuz she told me she wanted some pictures taken..." I said rolling my eyes

I grabbed a Gatorade and headed back upstairs.

"Food is almost done..." Reese said before I went upstairs

"Whatever..." I said

I jumped in my bed, drunk some Gatorade and laid in bed. I was bored and I missed Delilah. I called her phone, and instead of answering she texted me.

Debaby💞💍: What??

Me: I wanna talk to you.

Debaby💞💍: oh okay

Me: How long are you going to continue this??

Debaby💞💍: How long you think I should continue??

Me: I don't think you should continue. You should stop now...

Debaby💞💍: Mmm mmm

Me: really 😔
Me: I'm bout to come over...

Debaby💞💍: No you're not...

Me: I am so open the door...

I got up, threw on a hoodie, some shorts, put on some socks and slid on my crocs. I grabbed my keys, my wallet and went headed downstairs.

"Where you headed hoe??" Sunny asked

"To Delilah's house..." I said

"She finally letting you come over??" she asked chuckling

"Nope, I told her I was coming over..." I said

"What if she don't answer the door??" She asked

"It's only one way to find out. I'll see y'all in a few or in the morning..." I said leaving out the door

I locked the door, got in the car and headed to Delilah house. Once I got there I got out the car, locked it up and went to knock on her door. I heard her coming downstairs.

"Who is it??" She asked

"It's me baby..." I said

"Cleo I told you don't come..." she said

"Well I'm here now, so open up..." I said

It was silent for a few minutes before I heard her unlock the door. She opened the door and I looked at her with a smile. I walked in and pulled her against me by her waist. I closed the door with my feet and turned around to lock it while still holding her.

"I miss you.." I said bending down to kiss her but she turned her

"I bet you do..." she said turning her head making me kiss her neck

"I do..." I said laughing at her stubbornness

"Mmmmm..." she said pushing me off her

"Where the boys??" I asked

"It's 11 at night, they're sleep..." she said turning around to walk away

I looked at her ass. She had on these shorts with the bottom of her ass out. I grabbed the back of her shorts and pulled her back to me.

"Where you going with these little ass shorts on??" I asked grabbing her ass

"I'm at home..." she said tryna walk off again

I pulled her back by her waist and bent her over.

"CLEO..." she said moving my hand and standing back up

I grabbed her neck from the back and pulled her to me. Her back was against me, I grabbed her neck front the front and the back of her head fell on my shoulder.  I looked down and she had a smile on her face.

"You like that shit, huh..." I said in her ear

I took my free hand and started sliding them into her shorts.

"Stop Cleo..." she said softly

I kissed her neck and bit it.

"You want me to stop??" I asked kissing her ear

She bit her lips and I slid my hand further in her shorts. I spread her lips with her pointer finger and my ring finger then I started rubbing her clit with my middle finger. She started letting out small deep breaths while biting her lips. I started sucking on her neck as I felt her starting to rock her hips signaling that she wanted more.

"Open your legs..." I said in her ear

She didn't and my gripped on her neck tightened and she moaned softly.

"I said opening..." I said

She felt her open wider. Soon as she opened her legs I slid 2 fingers in her. She gasped and her eyes rolled back. I started pumping my finger in and outta her. All I heard was her moans and her wetness. I felt her clenching around my fingers. Soon as she was bout to cum I slid my fingers outta her.

"Cleooo..." She said whining

"You told me to stop..." I said looking at her as I sucked her juices off my fingers

I went upstairs, took off my hoodie and shorts then got in bed. Delilah came and got in bed. She turned her back towards me and got on her phone. I moved closer to her and put my hand on her waist. She moved my hand and moved away from me.

"Oh, so now you mad? You the one told me to stop..." I said

She ain't stay nothing.

"Baby..." I said and she ain't answer

I took the cover off her, lifted her leg up and got between her legs. I slid her shorts to the side and slid my fingers in her. She was still wet. While pumping my fingers in her, she tried her best not to moan or show any signs that it felt good. I opened her legs wider and started going deeper making sure to hit her g-spot. She dropped her phone and threw her head back. Her moan came through as screams. Her body lifted a bit and she came. I pulled off her shorts and instantly connected my mouth to her pussy. I went crazy on her. I had her gripping the sheets, scream and hollering out incoherent words. She was closing her legs on my face but I wasn't done. I missed tasting her this past week and I was stopping until I was done.

Once I did finish her body was shaking, she was outta breath and sweaty. Once she calmed down, she curled up in a ball and instantly went to sleep.