Chapter 22

I've made the decision to tell Blake about the texts and cameras. I have to tell him, specially now that the pack is in danger and someone has died. I know for a fact it's by the same person who's been texting me. 

I begin to fidjet in the passanger seat. Blake was going to be so pissed at me when I tell him. 

I'm starting to regret not telling him when it first happened. Maybe he could of sorted it out as soon as I found out. And now hes going to go mad because I didn't tell him straight away. I was trying not to get the guards in trouble I didn't even think what I was actually going to do to stop this whole situation. I was going to have to tell him anyways.

Noticing my fidjeting he looks over to me. "Are you okay?" he asks concern evident in his voice. 

"I'm fine" I lie. 

I can't tell him while he's driving, he'll probably crash the car if I did. He's already driving far the fast as it is. Werewolfs have faster reflexis so it's not that dangerous to speed but if a werewolf was speeding and in rage then there would most certainly be an accident. 

He turns his head to face the road again although his face showed that he doesn't believe me. For some reason I'm not able to lie to him, I stutter and a lot of the time the lie just won't come out of my mouth and I end up having to tell him the truth. He's the first person I can't lie to, I can even lie to Darren, who was pretty much my only friend before I moved packs. 

 Speaking of Darren he's coming in six days. I debate with myself wether or not to cancel it. Would it be safe enough for him to come? Also I don't think these living situations would be ideal. I can't see Blake letting him stay over specially now that I'm about to tell him whats been going on for a couple of weeks. 

 Perhaps I should ask him now while he's not pissed at me. 

 "Blake?" I ask in a sickengly sweet voice. 

"Yes?" he replies not moving his eyes of the road. 

I frown. It would be a lot easier if he looked at me because I know as soon as I pout he'd say yes to anything I'd say. I think he know's I am about to ask for something that he's not going to like. 

"You know the way I said my friend from my pack is coming over soon in six days?"

"Yes, Darren." he said spitting the name and his grip on the steering wheel tightened slightly. 

"Yeah, Darren" I begin uneasily. Why won't he look at me? He's making this harder for me. "Well considering that the living arrangements have taken and unexpected change, I was wondering, if I am still staying at your house by then, if Darren could stay in a spare room at your house. He was going to stay in my house anyways but I can't just leave him there with my mom." 

 "No" he says flatly still look ahead. 

"Please." 

"No" 

I grab his face between my hands and force his head to face me. 

"Please" I beg pouting. 

His face instantly begins to soften.

 It worked. I suppress a smirk. 

I thought I was going to have to blackmaill him by saying I won't stay over at his unless he agrees to let Darren stay. 

 "Fine." He says then suddenly leans over and quickly kisses my forhead then gets back to the road.

 I was a bit taken back from that sudden movement but I didn't argue. I might of kind of liked it.