Chapter 14

I woke up in the morning to see Blake's arms wrapped around me. It felt nice.

We were still lying on the couch, with the tv still on but the DVD was on the start up menu.

I smiled to myself, getting comfortable back in Blake's arms until it hit me. My mom's coming home from work. I quickly check my phone which was in my pocket and she that it was 9:30am. Shit.

My mom gets home at 6:30.

I jump out of Blake's arms and start to shake him trying to wake him up. He woke up almost immediately after I got up out of his arms. He sat straight up with a confused, sleepy look.

"What?" he asks sleepily.

"You need to go. Like now." I state.

He looks a bit upset when I said that. I then realised what he thought meant.

"No,no I don't mean it like that, it's just my mom is coming home well she should be home by now anyways..... Anyways I don't want her to see us this way." I explain.

"Why not? It's not like we had sex or anything. I'm your mate, are you ashamed of me or something?" He says in a cold voice. He gave me a cold glare.

I was a bit taken back at that glare. He has never glared at me like that before.

God why does he keep changing his moods? He's even worse than me!

"No actually for your information, my mom happens to be 1of the 25% of the pack that doesn't know we're mates yet and I'd prefer that I tell her in my own time and I'm not in the mood for her quizzing me about you." I say defensively "Now get out" I say the last bit with a scowl.

"Whatever" he bites out nastily, getting up and storming out the front door. Anger was radiating from him. I hope nobody runs into him when he goes on his run. Well I'm guessing he's shifting seeing as he's so pissed.

Well that didn't end very well.

I make my way to the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of coco pops. I always wondered why I was so thin because I ate so much. And I don't really exercise much except for the occasional street fights I used to myself into back in my old town and sometimes I run in my wolf form.

I mean I used to do cheerleading and stuff but then I quit. I got bored of it, I never even showed up for practise and it didn't go unnoticed seeing as I was cheer captain. Igh I know. I'm ashamed with myself too.

Instead I started street fighting. I missed cheer practise to fight. I enjoyed fighting so much more. I fought against both humans and werewolves. Mainly werewolves though. Personally I don't like they way werewolves fight, yknow like changing into your wolf and clawing. I preferred the human way, punching, kicking,ect...

I won a few tournaments for fighting aswell. I'm a lot more proud of them than I am with my crappy cheerleading ones.

My mother didn't and still doesn't have a clue about my fighting, she'd probably lock me under ground if she found out. She was always big on my cheerleading, she was beyond pissed when I told her I quit. She'd be even more mad if she knew the reason to why I had quite.

You see me and my mom have never had a good relationship. We were always distant, I was definitely a daddy's girl. Even after he died we didn't even try to get closer in fact we became even more distant.

My father's death had a huge influence on me. There was nobody to talk to, even though I had Darren it just didn't feel the same.

I realised I wouldn't have that over protective father who would quiz every boy I talked to.