Chapter 19

*Blakes pov*

We were walking through the halls to get to our next class hand in hand. Carries phone went off.

"Who's that?" I ask jealousy evident in my voice.

I can't help but feel possesive over her. As much as she pisses me off and disrespects me, I still love her. I want to mate with her now but for some reason she won't. She playing hard to get and I actually like that about her but it still annoys me. Most Alphas wouldn't care and would force their mates into the mating process but I know if I did that Carrie woud probably cut my balls off.

"Probably just my mom." She laughs nervously. I know she's lying. I deicide to drop it and question her about it later.

It better not be from another male.

Finally it was the last class of the day and also my favourite.

PE

Before we started our game of dodgeball coach sat us down at the benches.

"Okay so this day next week, I will be taking back the fake mechanical babies. There is equitment programmed into the baby which will show me how long the baby cried for, so I can see if you guy's actually looked after the baby or not."

My eyes go wide and I look across to the other side of the benches and she Carrie looking at me with the same facial expression.

Where the hell is our baby?

I knew there was something wrong. We hadn't fought with each other as much as usual over these last few days. And a lot of our fights are usually based over the baby. Neither of us have the baby so we didn't fight about it.

After PE I waited outside the girls locker room for Carrie. I needed to make sure she actually has the baby. Although judging by her facial expression I doubt she does either.

As I waited outside, girls came out and came up to me and tried to flirt with me. For once I just ignored them. I'm doing welll so far in winning Carrie over I didn't need sluts to ruin it for me.

After waiting nearly 20 minutes she finally comes out. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she was hardly wearing any make up. She looked beautiful. My wolf was trying to come out. I tried my hardest to control my wolf before he took control. I know for a fact if he did take control he would mate with Carrie straight away without caring if she wanted to or not. It's harder for an Alpha to control himself.

She doesn't see as she walks out of the room and she make her way to the main entrance to the car park. I quickly walk beside her. She doesn't realise as she was on her phone. She was reading a message. I caught a glimpse of the message, it was only around two lines long but she seemed to be reading it for a long time. Before I had a chance to read what it said she realised I was standing over her and quicky shoved her phone in her bra.

Why do girls do that? Why don't they just use their pockets?

"Who are you texting?" I ask frowning.

If she is texting another male I will kill him. It better not be luke. I've already warned him to stay away from her, if I see him communicate with her again I will not hesitate to kill him this time. Im surprised I haven't already.

"It's none of your business"

"It is my business actually. I'm your mate and your Alpha so I do have a right to know"

"Ugh I'm not in the mood for this right now. What do you want?" She asks sounding fed up.

I decide to stop pressing about the texts for the sake of my balls. Carrie has a tendency for kicking me there.