Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up late. I rolled over in my bed with the covers wedged between my tighs and my hair covering my eyes. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages and to check my Facebook and Twitter. It a habit. It something I automatically do every morning even if I'm running late for something.

I had two text messages. 1from Skylar and 1 from an unknown number. I check Skylars messages first.

'Hey wanna do something today?x - Sky '

I quickly text her back saying sure. I wouldn't mind hanging out with her today. We haven't really hung out for a while outside school. She almost instantly replied back telling me to meet her in Starbucks in an hour.

Two white girls going to Starbucks. How ironic!

Next I opened the text from an unknown number.

' You look cute sleeping'

I read the text over and over again. Who would even send that? I'm guessing it's from Blake. He musn't of got my number off somebody.

I type a nice sweet text back;

'Fuck off Blake'

I don't know why I'm being a bitch, I guess I don't want Blake to act any different to me after what I told him yesterday. Sure I'm developing feelings for him ( Not just mate feelings) but I'm not going to stop annoying him or be the perfect mate, sure I'm going to be a bit friendlier but I'm not going to suck up to him like the rest of the pack. I'm still going to show him that he doesn't control me.

I put my phone back down on my bed and get dressed.

I decieded to wear my light blue high waisted ripped jeans, my pink lace crop top and my white converse. I did my usual make up but added eye shawdow. For some reason I felt like dressing up. I grabbed $40 for starbucks.

What I'm hungry?

I quickky my black leather jacket and rush to my car. I'm running late as usual.

I always run late. Skylar is the complete oposite, she's always there like 10 or 20 minutes too early. She tends to get really pissed of at me when I'm late.

I only ended up being 15 minutes late, which is a new record for me. Yet Skylar seemed to be less than impressed.

'You're late again.' she snapped at me as soon as I sat down.

'Calm your tits' I reply back smoothy although I was a bit shocked that she snapped at me. She's usually always in a good mood and never raises her voice or snaps. In fact she's pretty timid.

'No I wont! You don't understand how annoying it is waiting here by myself for so long. All you think about is yourself' Skylar fumed at me.

I raise my eyebrows, I was kind of speechless.

'Well it's not my fault you come 20 minutes early! You're even bitchier than me this morning' I reply calmly. I was in a good mood today. If anyone else talked to me like that I'd probably punch them in the face, but this was Skylar. She is my best friend here , also it was pretty nice to see her stand up for herself for once. She was actually pretty scary when she was angry.

To my surprise she broke into tears in front of me.

'I'm sorry' she sobbed 'I didn't mean it'. I quickly slid in beside her on the couch to comfort her.

' It's okay. Are the painters in or something?' I ask her.

She looks up at my weirdly, tears still streaking freely down her cheecks.