Chapter 6

It turns out Skylar isn't much of a party girl. She hasn't even been to a high school party before! Like seriously what senior hasn't been to a party?

Also everytime I picked an outfit for her she'd keep saying no it's too slutty or that she hasn't got the figure for it.

1 hour later and I was beyond pissed. She kept saying no to everything I was saying.

"Just.pick.a.god.damn.dress." I growl out harshly.,She looked a bit scared for a minute but then quickly snapped out of it

"Okay okay, I'll wear the white and blue one" she says quickly.

"Good choice" I say grinning. She instantly relaxed when she saw me smile.

"I'm not going to hurt you, yknow." I say amusement dripping from my voice. " I just sometimes get a bit angry and my alpha tone comes out but I don't hurt people I like"

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just a bit jumpy" she says. She looked like she was hiding something but I didn't press on.

"So, you still haven't told me why you got kicked out of your old school" she says.

I sigh. "I got into a fight with this bitch because she called me a slut and punched me unexpectedly" I shrug my shoulders " She gave me a busted lip so I ended up breaking her arm and nose. I couldn't help. My wolf doesn't like being disrespected, and the girl was human so that got me in even bigger trouble"

Skylar just looked at me with her mouth open. Eventually she started to smile."And her I was thinking you got expelled for burning down your school or something."

I raise an eyebrow "You do know I did a lot worse. That fight was just the last straw."

"What else did you do?" she asked generally curious.

"I spray painted the walls in sophomore year, I broke all the science equipment in junior year, I also ruined graduation for the seniors last year, I flooded the school but in my defence I didn't mean too. Oh and I also went streaking at our football teams big game." I say smiling at the memory " I also did a lot more."

Skylar looked at me like I had grown two heads. "Well I guess this year is going to be fun" she says with a smile forming on her face.

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready. I did Skylars make up and hair seeing as she didn't have a clue how to do it. She told me she usually doesn't wear make up and puts her hair in a pony tail all the time. Oh god. I have to teach her a trick or two.

When she was finished she looked beautiful. I couldn't help but admire my make up and hair skills.

She was wearing a a strapless dress witch was white at the top with sparkles and and the rest was a light blue almost looking like a skirt that reached mid thigh. To top it off she was wearing black high heeled shoes.

I on the other hand was wearing a strapless red sparkly dress that reaches mid thigh and black high heels. I did my usual make up routine but added black smokey eyes. As usual I left my hair in natural waves.

I have to admit we looked hot. Right when we finished, the doorbell rang. We raced down the stairs to see Dylan there.

"Wow yous look amazing" Dylan complimented us though he was just staring at Skylar.

' Maybe if you find our mate that could be us instead of sleeping around like a whore' my wolf spat at me.

' Shut up, you know I don't want a mate' I growl back before shutting her off.

Me and my wolf Mia always have arguments like that. She hates the way I sleep around. When I first lost my virginity she didn't speak to me for 2 months because she says I should've waited for my wait. Yeah right.

Dylan and Skylar were sitting in the front seats of the whilst I sat in the back. I was excited for this party. I haven't been to a party for like over a month now. Not even a club!

After about 15 minutes we pulled out in front of this pretty decent sized house. Red cups and a people were already littered around the front yard and it was only 8:30.

As usual my mother doesn't know I'm here. She does night shifts as a nurse at the hospital. She most definitely would of said no to this party because its on a school night then I would've ended up sneaking out then get caught the next morning and have my phone and laptop taken off me.

Oh crap that reminds me, I have to text Darren.

I looked at Skylar and to say she look nervous was an understatement. She looked petrified. I wrap my arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"You'll be fine" I reassure her with a small smile.

When we got it, everyone seemed to stop and stare at me. How cliche, I thought to myself rolling my eyes .

Dylan went to the other side of the room to a big group of guys I've seen around school before. Skylar and I make our way to the kitchen.

"You drink?" I ask her

She shakes her head.

"Well you do now" I say happily throwing her a beer. Better just keep her on beers for her first time. Wow I'm a great influence.

We made our way out into the dance floor.

I started grinding against some random dude. He instantly put is hands on my hips. After about 30 minutes of dancing with the guy, Luke comes over.

"Move" he orders the guy.

"She all yours" he says winking at me before leaving.

"You came." He whispered into my ear while I was grinding on him to 'Sexy Back' by Justin Timberlake.

"Of course I never miss a party' I say back seductively.

We danced for about 45 minutes until I pull away and face him.

"Wanna play a game?" I ask him

"Sure" he says grinning.

2 hours later I am licking vodka shots of Luke's abs. To say I'm enjoying this was an understatement. This was frickin amazing. This is definitely the best party I have ever been too.

I was pretty wasted. And it's hard for a werewolf to get wasted. After we stopped dancing we played Strip Jack naked.

Strip Jack naked is a cards game where you have to have certain cards or something like that and they have too be better then the other persons.

To be honest I don't even know. All I know is that every time you lose you have to take a shot of tequila and strip of a bit of clothing.

I was left standing In my bra and panties. Not that felt embarrassed or anything. I've streaked in front of over 200 people before.

After we got bored we played a game of beer pong with a group of guys who seem pretty cool.

But the vodka shots are definitely the best. I've liked them of 5 hot guys now. And I've been licked of 7 times.

When I licked off all the vodka off Luke he got of the table and started straddling me whilst I giggled like a drunken idiot. Oh well.

Suddenly his tongue was in my mouth. For being a player he wasn't that good of a kisser.

Not that I cared. As me we were making out I could feel him leading us to a bedroom. I smirked knowing that I was going to get some tonight.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown on the bed with Luke on top of me,kissing my neck and collar bone. I could feel his erection against my leg.

He started to take my dress off so I started to undress him too. When we were both naked, he quickly pulled out a condom from a drawer beside the bed.

"Protection first"

*Author's note**

Okay partyy chapter finished! next chapter Carrie finally meets her mate ;)

Love y'all

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow <3

~ M C;