Chapter 15

Blakes POV

A hand waving in front of me snapped be out of my trance staring at some chicks ass.

I turn to glare at James who's my beta/best friend. He looks at me, anger evident on his face. What's his problem?

You see, right now me and James are at the mall shopping. I don't even know.

When I told James that I'm going to Carrie's house tonight he insisted we go out and get a new 'outfit'. I tried to protest but he can be pretty persuasive.

" Alpha you have a mate. My Luna. You can't be going around looking at sluts."

I felt a burst of pride come over me when I realised that he was being protective of his Luna already. But at the same time I felt a tinge of anger because he cared. She's my mate.

" All I was doing was looking at some chicks ass! It's not like I was fucking her or anything. Carrie isn't giving out so I'm sex deprived. I can't help it."

You see me and Carrie aren't exactly in a relationship yet. Sure we've had a few make out sessions and stuff but I wouldn't say we're together or anything.

So I guess I'm not doing anything wrong by staring at a girls ass or getting her number. I'm a man with needs. I'm a player and always will be. Sure I want a mate and stuff but Carrie obviously doesn't and she won't give out anything but a make out session, which by the way is amazing, but that's not enough.

I'm trying hard not to 'cheat' on her. So far I haven't.

Anyways it's hard not to stare at a girls ass when she's wearing extremely tight leggings.

I roll my eyes and get up from the table in the food court motioning James to follow.

Guess I need to do some clothes shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carries POV

I wake up to the most mouth watering smell ever. My mom must be cooking.

I jump out of the bed and skip downstairs. On weekends I'm always in a good mood seeing as I get to sleep longer. That's really the only thing I look forward to at the weekend.

When I get to the kitchen I see that my mom is making some sort of Christmas looking dinner.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Why are you making so much? It's only my mate."

" Carrie it's a big deal! I want everything to be perfect. What's your mates name anyways?"

I hesitated wondering whether I should tell her or not. I decided against it because I know she'd freak out about it. She'd make an even bigger deal and make sure everything's perfect if she found out an Alpha was coming for dinner. And to be honest there's no point of her making a fuss over Blake... He's not worth it.

"What's the point of me telling you if you're going to find out" was my reply.

She just tutted and rolled her eyes turning back to the dinner. The only reason she is so excited about me finding my mate is because she wants me to move out of the house as soon as I can. Not that I blame her, I am a handful.

I make myself a cup of coffee and two smore poptarts and head out the back garden and light up a cigarette. I'm trying to stay off them but it's hard. Blake told me it's unattractive when a girl smokes. He pretty much insulted me. And yes, as you probably guessed I did punch him after that.

Suddenly I remembered that Darren was coming in a week! I was soo excited. I can't wait to introduce him to Skylar, I say they would get a long good. It will also be good just to talk to him about stuff.