Chapter 4

I've been driving for 3 1/2 hours and I am now beyond bored. No radio station was playing any good songs. I swear if they play 'Blurred Lines' one more time, I will drive off a bridge.

Right now I'm stuck behind this car that's going about 10 miles an hour on a highway.

I tried to resist the urge to ram into the back of the car. I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I kept honking my horn but the idiot wouldn't pull over.

After about 20 minutes my patience was gone. 'F*ck this' I thought to myself.

Just when I was about to press my foot down on the pedal and ram into the car my mom's voice came into my head. 'Pull over into the next gas station, there's a diner there we can have some lunch.'

I let out a deep breath. Just when I was about to turn in the the diner, I saw that was a girl around my age driving the car in front of me. She gave me a dirty look. She's lucky I'm driving right now. I just simply flipped her off.

Wow this diner is good. I shoved the rest of the double cheese burger into my mouth and moaned in delight.

My mom gave me a stern look but I could see her trying to hold back a smile. I just smiled back at her and took a massive sip of my delicious Oreo milkshake.

" Soo how many people are in blue moon pack?" I ask curiously. My former pack had 243 which is quite a lot for pack. We were the second biggest pack after Blue moon pack.

" 367 now including us." She replies popping a fry into her mouth. Wow 367?! Let's just hope they're not bitches.

" So tell me about the alpha" I say smirking. I know me and the Alpha won't get along. As I've said before I don't like being controlled specially by someone who has a big ego and is known for being a control freak.

You see I had no problem with Alpha David because he never tried to control me or order me around, he seemed to get me. That's why I have great respect for him. Anyways I can see myself being kicked out of the pack never mind my new school.

" Well firstly is name is Alpha Blake, when I met him yesterday I say he was around your age. I think he also still goes to High school. He seems nice but quite strict with the running of the pack. Like a good alpha, I say. He's also pretty hot if I say so myself" She says winking at me.

Oh lord. I mentally facepalm. Only my mom would say that about an 18 year-old . And he might be going to the same school as me, that'll be interesting.

I bet he's the player/bad boy of the school. In my old school I was the slut/badass. I know, I know. I might be a slut but I'm not one of those types who are annoying,clingy and desperate. I never had to ask or beg like the majority of the female population of my school.

" Oh okay, so hows the school?" I ask genuinely curious. I hope it's an all werewolf school. I hated being with humans you couldn't shift or growl or anything. It was frustrating, especially with people like Ashley.

" It's an all werewolf school" she says with a small smile knowing I'd be happy with that " it's called Oakwood High and it's about a 15 minute drive from our house" she continued.

"Oh" was all I said. 

"Luck Carrie, I know you never wanted to move and trust me neither did I but, it's for the best. We both needed a fresh start after your father died. And Darren can come over when ever he likes. Please just try your hardest to be good and show respect to people in the pack" She pleads. 

"I will" I mumble knowing I won't and by the look on my moms she knew it too.

After the diner we were back on the road. Luckily I remembered to take one of my cds out of my suit case. I took out Katy Perrys new album 'Prism' No way was I going to listen to 'Blurred Lines' for the 28374 time.

I sped down the highway, I have too admit I was quite nervous.

We both finally pulled up in front of a middle sized house, of course surrounded by a forest. My mother told me we were just 10 minutes away from the pack house and the Alphas house.

Inside everything but our clothes and a few other stuff were already unpacked. Thankfully.

I found my room, the room was pretty big, slightly bigger then my old room. It had a small walk on closet, not that I cared much I don't have much clothes and an en suite as well. 'I like it' I say to myself smiling.

Shortly after I had my dinner, I went back to my room changed into some booty shorts and my sports bra.And went straight to bed. School tomorrow. This will be fun I thought to myself before falling asleep.

*Authors note**

And finisheddd.  I'll try upload another chapter by tonight! And thanks again for all the reads it means a lot x

love yous

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow <3

~ M c;