Queen is not she it's he (6)

Taehyung opened his cabin door and pulled jungkook inside and closed it .
Taehyung: did you felt uncomfortable because of him( asked with concern)
Jungkook: little bit but it's ok because this kind of things will happened before also
Taehyung: it's not fine don't think it is fine  because no one deserve to be seen as a fucking lusty object for other people ( I don't know if this word has meaning or not😅😅)

Jungkook was feeling butterfly in his stomach.
Taehyung: now go and do your work ok
Jungkook nodded and left

Taehyung pov
Why I felt angry seeing John staring at jungkook. I never felt like this why God what is happening to me. But I don't regret punching that John tho he deserve that.

Taehyung took out his phone and saw he got 5 missed calls from Jhope and text from jimin . He was going to call Jhope when he heared a knock on his door he kept his mobile on desk and saw sana standing there.
Taehyung: Today also your boss sent you
Tae knows that TK companies boss is a mafia queen and sana works for them.
Sana: yeah you know my boss love to be misterious
Taehyung: yeah whatever
Sana: I have something my boss send it to you I don't know what is it.
Taehyung: your boss
Sana: hmm
Taehyung took the envelope from sana's hand and opened it and stood there shocked
Because it was pic of him in his highschool days and there was person holding his hand but he was blurred .
Taehyung: who is this . Wait why the hell your boss sent me this
Sana: I don't know she said it was a hint
Taehyung: you can live
Taehyung took his mobile and hurriely called hope
Taehyung: hello
Jhope: tae your STALKER IS QUEEN THE CHAIRMAN OF TK COMPANIES AND MAFIA QUEEN
Taehyung: I come to know hyung
Jhope: how
Taehyung: because she sent me a photo of my highschool days . And it was written looking handsome love and in this world my stalker is a only one who calls me love.
Jhope: tae she is so cruel please be careful
Taehyung lips form a smirk
Taehyung: not more then me hyung . I want you to find every detail about her. 
Jhope: tae did I ever mentioned you that the queen is she.
Taehyung: what you mean hyung.
Jhope: it's he taehyung he mafia queen is a boy not a girl.
Taehyung: what??
Jhope: yes taehyung I only found information that he is boy and he called queen because of his ruthless and cruel behaviour towards his enemies they called him queen because he is same as you cruel as devil , hates cheaters and possesive towards his own things.
Taehyung: who is this hyung . I want to see his face
Jhope: he is mesterious tae he never comes infront of people not infront of his own managers and mafia people.
Taehyung: search hyung I want every information about him.
Jhope: I will.

In queen's side he was watching taehyung in laptop
Queen: not so fast tae you have to wait to see my beautiful face .

_____________________
Queen is he 😱😱
I think some people got Idea about this story 😇😇
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍
Your author
Anu...