PROLOUGE - CONTEXT

Disclaimer for the whole book: I do not own NCIS, this book is fictious.

For most people who already know NCIS: So this fanfiction picks up right after 11x02 in Israel so we can see the perspective from there. At the start Ziva does not know she is pregnant, and it starts in her POV. A new character I created will come so wait for that and a little spoiler: Ziva will eventually be reunited with the NCIS Team.

For probably just my friends who don't know NCIS: So in the show the scene ends with Tony and Ziva having their first on-screen kiss, and Tony leaving on a plane to go back to NCIS but Ziva stays in Israel. Basically Ziva is staying because she has regrets for where her life has lead her with all the killing and violence so she wants to get away from that world and her logic is that she has to do it alone where it all started. And my fanfiction starts there with us seeing her POV because in the show we only see the rest of the teams as Cote de Pablo (Ziva) left the show. For more video context just look up "NCIS Tony and Tiva scenes 11x02." 

Mossad – Israeli army that she was in during her youth. 

Gibbs – boss and basically her father. 

Abby – forensic scientist for NCIS and Ziva's best girl-friend. 

Tony – Her NCIS partner and love interest.

 And now you know.