A Little Black Dress...

heyo ok so hopefully I will be updating a tad more that the whole hulabaloo I had before is nearly fixed :) but then again today is what Sunday and I'm starting year 8 on Friday :/ who us or has been in year 8?! Is it hard????

Guess this song and artist and you get a shout out!!!

I've been waiting all day, for you to call me baby.

So let's get up, let's get on it don't you leave me broken hearted tonight!

Come on, that's right! Cheerio!

Just comment the right answer and yeah you get a shout out!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PAR-TAY!

MOLLY'S POV

Tonights the night of the party.

Where I meet up with everybody from high school.

The bullies.

Olivia.

My thoughts were broken when the shop bell rung, meaning that someone has entered. I look from where I was sitting in the front desk to see Louis, a smile instantly took over my face.

"Hey babe," he said giving me a quick peck on the lips before taking a seat next to me.

"What are you doing?" he asked gesturing to the guitar in my lap I was fiddling with.

"I'm tuning a guitar." I said laughing because it was pretty oblivious what I was doing.

"oh, so I take it you play?"

"Of course, I own a Music shop that sells basically all instruments you'd think I would be able to play a guitar." I laughed playfully nudging him with my elbow.

"Well play me something." he insisted. I was a little hesitant at first but I fixed the last string and began.

"I'm just a little girl caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle.

I don't know where to go can't do it alone, I've tried and I don't know why.

Slow it down, make it stop, or else my heart is going to pop.

Caz it's too much, yeah it's a lot, to be something I'm not.

I'm a fool out of love, and I just cant get enough.

Oh I'm just little girl lost in the moment, I'm so scared but I don't show it.

I don't know where to go can't do it alone I've tried.

So just enjoy the show.

Dum de dum, dum de dum.

Just enjoy the show.

Da dum de dum, da dum de dum...

And just enjoy the show.

I finished playing the last chord and looked up to Louis who was quiet for the whole song.

"Wow..." he was stunned.

Damn was I really that bad.

"You were amazing!"

Whaat?

"Thanks." I blushed placing the guitar back in it's stand and joined Louis on the bench again.

"You will have to sing for me one day." I smiled.

"hmm, yes I think I will." he whisper then kissed my cheek then jumping off and standing between legs and pulled me closer by my hips. I was now eye level with him.