Preparing for the night ;)

#sorrynotsorry for updating sooner :/ bloody homework you know how it is... anyway bit of a filler but yeah its sets the scene for the scene? yeah? no ok...-_-

before i start the chapter two things:

VOTE AND COMMENT -tips? ideas?

DO YOU WANT IT TO HAVE DETAILS OF XXX? for future references? Hehehe

Well enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After leaving the interview in high spirits excited for louis' and my date tonight, I drove off to aunty carols with Simon carefully trailing behind me.

I arrived shortly and pulled up next to the gutter a hopped out of my car and waited for Simon at the door.

"You good?" I asked taking out me keys and unlocking the door to the store/home.

"Yes, now go start to pack a suitcase, we can get the other later." He smiled walking in as I held the door open. He walked in and took a look at where he was.

"We live upstairs." I explained walking up next to him. He nodded absently and had a look at the piano and guitars near by.

"You go pack ad I will wait down here." He said hitting a key on the piano.

I ran upstairs and into my room, pulling out a suitcase and began placing my favorite clothes inside.

Surprisingly, it didn't take me that long to pack my clothes, makeup and all that jazz. I started to lug the suitcase out my door, but quickly turned around and took my guitar in its case as well.

"I won't forget you." I smiled to myself, how could I nearly forget my mums and now my guitar?

"Done already?" Simon asked eyebrows raised at me taking my luggage while I still held on toy guitar.

"You play?"

I nodded. "Mum taught me a little." I added quietly as we walked out. He put my suitcase into my car boot for me and I place gently my guitar and shut the lid.

"Ready?" Simon asked sighing nervous by the way his voice wavered. I smiled a replied a yes and hopped into my car and drove of following close behind him.

We started to move away from the noise and the busy streets to a more private quiet part of London. Simon slowed down outside a tall grey closed gates, fencing off the way to a small but expensive looking suburb.

He slowed down and waved kindly to the lady inside the booth next to it.

Simon appeared to be saying something about me that made the lady look towards me and nod. She leaned back inside to the panel and opened the gate.

I drove slowly past the lady who smiled at me.

"Hello." I smiled politely. If this is where I'm going to live better get on her good side, because she the one letting me in.

"Hello, I'm Fiona." She smiled back. She looked to be in her early 40's, she had blonde her which was starting to grow grey at the roof and a soft short body shape.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"I'm M-"

"Molly." She beamed at me nodding.

"Mr. Cowell just let me know about you. It's so nice to know he has a daughter!" She laughed happily, smiles and laughter to me are contagious so I laughed along.

"Well I better catch up, Now which way he went?" I asked getting back on track and keeping control of where this conversation was going. She explained roughly where to go and pointed me in the right direction. I cruised on looking the houses imagining what kind of people live here and what their rich lives are like, I snapped back to reality and took a left and I was in the correct street.