A day with Emily

Heeeeyyyoooo well I didn't really get many reads on my last chapter :'( but I feel really bad about posting so late so I quickly wrote up this chapter! Yeah it's a filler but I feel so bad *offers you a little flower*

Forgive me?

Today I played my first game of soccer, I got player of the match and we won 4-3!! Whoooo hoooo! Haha well STOP READ THIS AND READ IT ALREADY :P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked around the room. Louis wasn't here.

Instead where his body was the previous night was a note.

"You look cute when you sleep ;) I love you."

I smiled at the note, and continued my journey to the bathroom to have a morning shower.

I looked into the mirror and noticed that my bruise was starting to fade, I lightly touched it.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot warm embrace my skin, and my ribs were better as well.

I turned the hot water off and opened the shower door letting the cold air pour in, I reached out for my towel and wrapped myself up and went out to me bedroom.

I put on my undies and bra so I could wrap my hair up in the towel.

I plugged in my iPod and shuffled it, and I laughed at its song choice - Magic by One Direction.

I walked into my wardrobe and chose what I was going to wear today, I was in a bright and happy mood and nothing could brim my down today.

So today I decided to wear my peace knitwear shirt and black tights. I slipped on some socks to keep my feet warm on the timber floor as well.

Being the lazy me I am, with my hair I just put it up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Morning!" I smiled to Simon giving him a tight hug.

"Well someone's cheerful today, perhaps they had a lovely night?" Simon laughed as he stood in the kitchen. He lifted up a pancake mix as if saying do you want some so I modded my head enthusiastically making him chuckle.

"It was a lovely night." I smiled at myself, my phone screen lit up.

3 messages and 2 missed calls.

I tapped the ok button to see who was so keen to talk to me.

Louis texted once and the rest were from Emily.

I open my messages and laughed at Louis photo, it was him pulling the most funniest face you could ever imagine.

"Hope you got my note x"

I replied back to him saying;

"I did, stop starring at me when I sleep :P"

Next I opened Emily texts, she sent me one last night and one this morning, both asking about my night with Louis.

"It's was amazing! Come over??"

I texted to her and then shoved my phone in my pocket.

"What would you like on your pancakes?" Simon asked sliding a plate of pancakes towards me on the island I was sitting at.

"Um..Syrup?" I asked, and so he took out a bottle from the cupboard. He leaned on the bench across from me and began to eat his pancakes as well.

My phone beeped and I flipped it out to see what it was, Emily had replied and she is able to.