For the Neighbors!

IM BACK! Hopefully you didn't forget about me. You did? Well that's nice! Anywhore, exams are being a bitch and all the jazz...I've hit my ankle from soccer because I'm a clumsy little shit as well-that's what my coach called me hehehehe he so nice, really.

Um heads up in this chapter in might get a little MA15+ sexual references sort of thing, so I put a warning thing before it started so you could just scroll past it if your not comfortable with reading it. But I know your all have dreams about One Direction like that! So hehehe I was just being considerate for you in case ^.^ so enjoy!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MOLLY'S POV

"We have to have some girl time soon, I put my number in your phone so call me!" Perrie smiled as she walked out the door followed by Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall.

"Okay I will Perrie," I smiled back as I held the door open for them all, as they forwarded out side to their cars.

"Bye guys!" I smiled at them. Harry cheekily came up to me and leaned in towards my ear.

"Safe sex babes." He cheekily whispered in my ear and then the next thing I knew he was running off laughing with his head in the air.

"HARRY WATCH OUT FOR THE-" I yelled as he was running off laughing at his self and my reaction he 'oh so skillfully' ran into the telephone pole.

"Karma's a bitch!" I shouted out as he layed there squirming on the ground groaning as everyone else tried to gather themselves after a laughing fit.

"Molly I have to go out now and I won't be back until late," Simon explained pulling his phone out if his pocket as the group piled in their cars and drive off.

"So there's plenty of food in the kitchen or you can have take out."

"Thanks...dad, I'm sure I can manage." I smiled awkwardly. I wasn't sure if I should've called him 'Simon' or 'Dad'.

"I best be off then." He gave a quick kiss on the cheek and walked to his black car with a folder and a bag in hand.

"I guess it's just you and me."

A familiar voice hummed coming up behind me and kissing my neck. I swiveled around in his arms and met his lips. It was a sweet kiss at first but then grew and became more of a hungry heated kiss.

The wind blew making my shiver.

"Let's go inside, I don't want you to catch a cold." Louis smiled lovingly at me as he guided us back in the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What do you want to do? Dad won't be back until late." I teased Louis as we sat on the couch.

"Is that even a question?" He smirked back towering over me and connecting his lips to mine. Our hands roamed freely over each others bodies and our breathes became more sharp and sudden. Louis pulled away and twisted a strand if my hair in his index and thumb.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled making blush and look down, but he held my chin up so I met his eyes.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier on..." Louis apologized to me and his eye became glazed like glass.

"No. Don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong." I smiled comfortingly at him as I kissed him sweetly.

"I'm fine."

"She can't get away with this." Louis snapped looking away clenching his fist, his mood changing suddenly from sorrow to anger.

"Louis I'm alright," I said taking his red hands in my pale small ones.