Going public-part 1

Hey sorry this a filler chapter all will happen in part 2!

Umm really have a rant to say- oh wait yes I do :) so for PE we have to do square dancing, Amd in each group theres 4 girls and 4 boys. Int group was the the hottest guy in our year!! He knew and every girl is buzzing about him and I can't see why not to! But sadly I didn't get partner with him in my group some other girl did :( but yeah my partner was coOl though even though there's a noticeable of a height difference between us

Ok 4 votes 2 comments? Talk to me !! It makes my motivated lol ok so here the chappie

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up my ringtone blaring on my bedside table, still with my eyes closed I felt for the mobile reluctancy answered.

"Hello?" I winced as I presses it to my cheek quickly changing sides.

"Babe did I wake you?" I heard Louis voice ask.

"it's ok, I should be up anyway." "Well the interview is starting in an hour so if you want to pick you up-"

"no no it's fine I can drive their." I insisted hoping not to sound to sus.

"Well...ok then. The offer is always open Molly." he slowly said noticing my quickness to answer. Damn.

"Thanks."

"ok well I got to go, I will see you."

"ok Lou, see you soon bye."

"bye."

And with that it ended.

It only jus then dawn on me that we are still yet to say 'i love you.' to each other for the first time. Pushing that thought away I slowly got out of bed sore from last nights events, and went to the bathroom to have a shower and assess the damage marked on my body.

I turned to the mirror to scared to open my eyes at first but I had to go soon so I peeled my eyes slowly open.

I winced at the sight of my cheek, it was already bruised with a 'purpley' sort of tinge to it.

I stripped my self of my pajama singlet and pants, again wincing but only just a the movement of taking my clothes off.

My ribs had a light purpley bruise as well.

I stepped into the shower and washed my body thankful of the hot water helping to mend my body.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stood staring at my closet deciding what to wear. It was a bit chilly today so I went with my dark blue jeans, cream knitted lose sweater and matching beanie. Shoe were not a problem I wore my matching cream boots I bought specifically for the sweater.

My only problem was my bruise on my face. My ribs were covered and unseen but if I walk up to Louis with a giant bruise on my face what was I supposed to say? And this was my solution- I applied my concealer light and a touch of powered foundation, still looking natural. I also put on some mascara and peach lip gloss.

I smiled at myself in the mirror content with the out come. So I grabbed bag with my purse and phone in it and suck out of the apartment avoiding Carol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeaj so sorry I know it's a filler but I did have some important parts in it like her covering the bruise up...

4 votes and 2 comments :)