OLIVIA!!

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END PLEASE PLEASE.!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MOLLY'S POV

Louis was right.

I would like what he was going to say but it's true, for my own safety it had to be done.

We had to report the abuse Carol had committed and fine her, and just as I suspected she didn't take it to lightly.

"I'll get you and your pretty boy, brat!" She screeched as the police men held her back. Louis and I silently held each other as we walked away from the scene covering our faces, wearing hoodies and sunglasses and beanies.

"What now?"

"Management is going crazy phoning who ever needed to shut down the rumor, the mates and I have also attempted to set it straight on twitter." Louis informed me. I nodded a pulled out phone and did the same. I couldn't help but notice all the fans asking if Louis really did it and if I'm okay.

"No Louis did not hurt me and never would dream of it. I'm fine."

I tweeted it as the swoosh sound of my phone confirmed it.

"How are you?" I asked as we walked down the busy streets hand in hand.

"What?" Louis answered pulled out of his thoughts.

"How are you?" I repeated clearer for him. Louis hesitated with his answer but finally decided on what he would say.

"I don't know." He sighed.

"I mean, everything was going great then little bits of our past chipped in to ruin it all."

I hummed in agreement.

"Love isn't easy."

"Indeed."

At least Carol was gone and that part of my past was dealt with. Louis and I continued to walk pointlessly down the street. Our feet lead us to a small dainty cafe.

The smell of freshly baked pastries and coffee entered my nostrils as soon as we stepped inside.

We picked a table at the back of the cafe away from the rest of the people.

Louis quickly checked the time on his phone before tucking it back into his pocket in his pants

"What would you like?" Louis asked me as he stood up to get some of the tempting food.

"Just a drink please." I smiled up at him as I sat in our booth, fiddling with my hands.

"I'll be right back." He nodded and made his way to the counter. I was playing temple run on my phone was was snapped out of it and my character hit a tree as the bell of the cafe's door rung.

And guess what bitch waddled in with her stuffed bra? Oh right the Torturous Olivia!

She sent me a sideways glance at me as she strutted to behind Louis who was waiting to be served. At that moment realized Louis didn't know what Olivia looked like. I flipped out my phone and texted him.

*Olivia is behind you!!*

I could hear softly the beeping sound on his phone and he began to pull it out.

Suddenly Little miss perfect behind Louis perfectly pretended to fall bumping into him so he forgot all about my text.

Dammit.

"Oh my! I'm soooo sorry!" Olivia dramatically explained as Louis helped her up steadying her by her arm.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked concerned not not it was the wicked witch of the west.