scheming..

Hai! Okay sorry for the late update I'm starting to run out of ideas and starting to wonder if I should even continue with this story :/ yeah it's came down to that...well right now I don't really have anything exciting to say- I'm on holidays though..

So I enjoy this new chapter!! :D

MOLLY'S POV

Next morning I woke by the sound of laughter filling the house down stairs. It sounded like their was a small get together.

They didn't wake me? So that's how it is...

I eventually coaxed myself to get out of bed and get dressed, seeming that I had my shower last night.

Today I didn't really have anyplace with Louis or Emily today so I slipped on a clean grey DC hoodie, light green pants with my grey uggies on my feet. I combed a brushed through my hair and bounced down the stairs.

I walking into the lounge room and gathered there was the boys, Simon and beautiful girl who was sitting on Zayns lap.

"Umm...morning?" I sheepishly smiled at them.

"Your almost as bad as Zayn!" Harry joked, so did the girl on Zayns lap. I walked over a Louis pulled me onto his lap as he kissed me good morning.

"Morning love."

"Um Molly this is my girlfriend, Perrie." Zayn smiled so did Perrie.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled back.

"I heard a lot about you," Perrie smiled gesturing to Louis who smiled into my neck.

"Wait you look familiar..." I said narrowing my eyes at the girls, and jade laughed.

My eyes sparked up with recognition.

"Little Mix!" I confirmed, making perrie cheer and Zayn shake his head chuckling.

"I told you she'd know!" She clapped

"Wait, so you knew who they were but not us?" Niall pouted I couldn't say anything because I was to busy laughing at his face so I just shrugged and kept on giggling like Perrie.

The doorbell broke our laughing and quiet random non-sense.

I excused myself from the room and went to answer the door.

"Hel-"

I stopped my greeting as my blood in my veins went cold as soon as I realized who it was.

Eleanor.

"I-I um, Louis?" I stuttered but it was far to quiet for anyone in the other room to hear, especially loud Louis.

"Speechless now?" She smirked, my silence confirmed it as well.

"Just as quiet as you were when I walked in on you and my Louis!" She spat taking slow steps forward as I took shuffles back still stuttering, she was now inside.

"You cheated on him." A whispered was all I could bear now, but that only made her angrier.

"You bitch!" She yelled pulling her hand back and bringing it back across my face, I winced pulling my face to my cheek. She just happened to hit where my bruise was. Ouchy.

"Louis!" I cried making Eleanor pulled back slightly at the mention of his name.

He ran in followed by everyone else, his face hardened as his eyes met Eleanor's.

"Leave." Simon said his faces matching Louis'.

I was still in shock, it all happened so fast. No one should be in fear of answering their door because of some maniac ex-girlfriend.

"Did she hurt you?" Louis came up pulling my into a hug.

"My face." I whispered losing my voice as I was on the verge of tears, but I blinked them away immediately.

"Let me see." He pleaded removing my hand from my face studying the area where I was abused.

He kissed my cheek, my nose, then my lips lightly as if I would break any moment.

"I'm alright," I reassured him giving a weak smile.

"I just wasn't expecting it. That's all." I said kissing him back. We turned to face everyone else's shocked, angry and panicked faces.

"I'm alright." I smiled down at the ground slightly embarrassed I didn't even think to defend myself.

After my assuring them all over and over (mostly Louis and Simon), we all went outside to the covered deck for lunch. I sat beside Louis and Perrie.

"Does it still hurt?" Louis asked for the millionth time.

"No Louis, thankyou for asking for the millionth time though." I laughed kissing his cheek.

"I just...can't believe she did that." He sighed not wanted to believe the past evens are true. I didn't know what to say so I held his hand and gave it a kiss.

"We will be alright."

We lost track of time as we ate lunch chatted, had a drink or two and ate some nibbles.

"So you and Louis?" Perrie came over sipping her drink as she raised an eyebrow.

"So you a Zayn?" I mimicked raising an eyebrow at her making her let out a light laugh.

"Touché." She smiled raised her glass, I raised mine and we drank to that (yeahy yeah! Get it? Aye?...no ok).

So it turned out like a little party or get together over lunch.

MYSTERY PERSON POV (not so much lol)

I watched as she stormed up to Molly's house and I watched her storm out.

"I will ruin her if its the last thing I do." She swore to herself as she began walking to her car parked down the street.

It was time to make my move.

"Does the 'her' you are referring to go by the name of Molly?" I asked standing behind her smirking.

"How did you-" she asked slight annoyed I could tell as she turned around so I cut her off finding the first thing that we agree on.

"That bitch thinks she's everything, so-"

"Important," she confirmed smiling agreeing happily.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I smiled evilly thinking about everything we could do to her if we teamed up.

"Together." She nodded.

"Let's talk about it over lunch." I confirmed walking with her as we acquainted ourselves.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OHHH CLIFFHANGER! Sorta aha.

I bet you guessed who the mystery person was yeah? If not wow...:P I still love you!

!QUESTIONS! Please answer!

1-What do you think el and the person will do?

2-Do you love meh?!

3-What's one thing you would change in the story?

4-One thing you want to happen in the story!

5-they're probably gonna whoo hoo -if ya catch my drift :P ARE YA COOL WITH THAT??

FIRST 2 PEOPLE TO ANSWER AT LEAST 3 QUESTIONS GETS A SHOUT OUT!

Vote+Comment=One Direction in your bed

I'm just that great at math ;)

Love you all! Love me back?

Bye Xx