Movie Night!

YAYYY! 4votes in total. You guys are probably thinking- "calm ya tits its only 4 votes!" well it not ONLY 4 votes! It 4 votes to my story which I take time to write.

Anyway I try to update A.S.A.P but its nearly the end of the school year and all the teachers are crazy ass annoying. Yeah sorry that it's a short chapter and all...

Inbox me if you have any ideas for me- of course I will give you a shout out and cred. For the idea!!

So inbox..

Kik..: tigger_terror

Or comment! Oh and you can always comment on one of my recent photos on instagram. @monfries_222

FOR THIS CHAPTER CAN I GET 2 MORE VOTES AND 3 MORE COMMENTS!!

xoxo 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MOLLYS POV

I went to knock on the door but as I went in to knock the door suddenly opened.

"Babes!" Zayn pulled me I to a hug kissing the top of my head.

"Hey," I laughed, as pulled me into the apartment. W.O.W these guys are living the life! Marble benches, flat screen tv and a gorgeous rug and couch.

"Hey love," Harry putting down his drink and giving me a warm welcome.

"Niall and Liam are in the kitchen, Louis is the shower," he explained taking another sip of his drink. Zayn jumped on to the couch and patted the seat next to him, gesturing for me to join him.

"Want a drink?" Harry asked slowly walking into what I guessed was the kitchen.

"Er, sure!" I smiled. I'm old enough, what can one drink do? I hopped next to Zayn and made light chit-chat with him.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked turning my body on the couch to face Zayn.

"Well, Liam wants to watch toy story..." he chuckled.

"Harry wants to watch some 'lovey dovey' movie and-"

"And I want to watch a comedy!" Louis said jumping over the couch and sitting next to me, so I'm now in the middle of them.

"And I want to watch an action movie!" Niall said jumping in on our conversation.

"right-e-o!" I laughed , "Well what do you want to watch?" I asked directing my question at Zayn.

"I don't care, whatever we watch I'm cool with." he said placing he hands behind his head and kicking his feet up on the coffee table. Harry entered the room and I gave me my drink. So we played truth or dare until our pizza arrived.

"Truth or dare Zayn!" I asked. Zayn thought about this for a second and then replied.

"DARE!" hehe this would be good

"I dare you to let us style your hair, and you have to keep it like that for the rest of the night." I laughed at the sight of his smile fading any at each and everyword I said.

"No. Way!" he said standing up and protecting his hair from us.

"What happens when your turn down a dare?" I asked facing the rest of the boys. They all shared a few glances and they said synchronized..

"Ice in your pants!" I laughed at their punishment. It was cute punishment, it wasn't THAT bad. Although I'm a girl and they're boys so...

"What will it be Malik? You let u's do your hair or ice in your pants?" Louis asked giving him and evil smirk. Zayn already knew his answer.