Park day!

Hehe hi readers! Sorry for the wait I've been busy studying and doing my exams :( yeah but their finally over! YEAH BUDDY! anywhore um for this next chapter see if we can get 3 more votes and 3 comments? It's not that hard more than 3 people are reading this! Okay heres the chapter!

MOLLYS POV

"Superman!"Louis screamed.

"What the heck?" my eyes shot open to see five boys leaning over my bed laughing.

"That was so not funny!" I said pulling blacket up getting self conscience, I mean who wouldn't? I'm in my pj's and one direction are all standing in my bedroom.

"Yes...it was!" Nail said catching his breath and getting up from the floor where he collapsed laughing before. I Pulled the blanket over my head to try and hide from the world when...

"STACKS ON MOLLY!" Harry yelled and the next thing I knew I was a pancake under 5 fully grown boys, well men but that's just doesn't fit them, 'men'.

"I'm up! Get off" I said shoving them off me, boys should know better than to wake a girl from their beauty sleep.

"How did you get up here?" I asked sitting up pulling my knees to my chest and hugging myself.

"The door was unlocked," Liam smiled glancing around my room looking at all my posters cover up every single inch of the wall.

"so I take my aunts still asleep?" I questioned.

"Yup, well we didn't see her," Zayn jumped in. I like Zayn he's like that guy that you can always count on, I hope we're going to be close.

"What do you want to do today?" Nail questioned diving on the end of my bed.

"I don't know, the park?" I offered.

"The park it is!" Louis said in his heroic' voice, I giggled.

"Okay well I'm gonna get dressed and all that,"I said hopping out of bed "You guys can watch tv or there's my laptop if u want," I shrugged opening my closet deciding what to wear today.

"Have you got twitter?"Harry asked.

"Er yea it's beanie_babe"I know it's a weird name but I like to wear beanies, is that crime? Harry pulled out his phone and after a short time my phone got a notification from twitter.

Chilling with the coolest girl I've known @beanie_babe

Tons of people had already seen it, its like they stare at their phone waiting for one direction to say something so they can comment. I replied to him:

Heck I'm the only girl you know! :P @Harry_Styles

"Snap cut down!" I yelled getting looks off the other boys, laughing after seeing what I was on about. Harry pretended to cry so louis carried out of the room followed by the rest of the boys. Right, going to the park what should I wear? After a few minutes of deciding I went with my green tank-top and shorts with my black thongs. My hair I left out but I had my signature bow on the left side of my head, I quickly put on some mango lip gloss a headed out to the boys who were watching tv and on their phones.

"Ah the princess is finally done," Zayn said standing up ready to go.

"Shut up, I bet I was quicker than you doing your hair!" I joked messing up his superstar hair, and having him quickly try to fix it up.

"LET'S GO!!" Nail said jumping on my couch with Liam pumping his fist in the air, I'm gonna go crazy after hanging out with these guys...

*one car trip later..*