None of your beeswax!

HEYOOO! Soz for taking so long!! Well Thankyou all for reading my story, I really appreciate it.

Oh and a heads up for Christmas I'm going to the middle of nowhere and it has no Internet. :( I will be there for around idk a week?! Yeah.. I will keep writing and hopefully I will make up for it.

BTW I'm still looking for questions for an interview for fun- it wont effect the story- so yeah you cam ask ANY question INBOX or COMMENT! You cam ask question to any of the characters in the story ;)

But anyway here's the next chapie!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LOUIS' POV

After leaving Molly with my heart soaring and a weight lifted off my back. I decided to bring home some nandos for everybody and tell them my awesome news.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I kicked the door open and Niall pounced at the nandos, but all I got from the rest of the boys was concerning.

"Louis," Liam spoke up, what's going on?

"Simon called."

"Yeahh?" I put the keys on the coffee table and sat down opposite the Harry, Zayn and Liam. Niall was on the ground eating...

"He knows about the whole hulla-ba-loo that happened earlier this morning,"

Who the heck told him?

"Eleanor called him," He continued as if he read my mind.

"Why are you telling me this? Eleanor and I are over!" I quickly looked to the ground realizing that I yelled at my best friends for no reason.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

"It's alright mate, we all know how Simon gets with us having relationships though- with 'infamous' people." Harry said using 'The Bunny Ears' when he said "infamous". I don't care if Simons not happy that I have feelings for Molly. It's my life. Realizing I said it out loud I felt my face go bright red.

"Fell for her hard?" Zayn asked. I couldn't speak, all I could manage was a nod.

"Simon will want to lecture us tomorrow," Niall chimed in licking his fingers after OUR food was eaten

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

MOLLY'S POV

"Thanks!" my newest customer exclaimed as I handed him his new guitar, and spare strings.

"No problem," I smiled as I watched him walk out of the shop. I was walking 'out back' the chimes on the door rang meaning another customer. Ah well, if they need me they can just ring the bell on the counter.

"Hello?" A familiar voice stopped me.

"Just a sec!" I said turning around and walking back to behind the counter where I just stood.

"Molly?" the girl asked. She had blonde tied up in a messy side plat. I know her from somewhere...

"I'm Emily? From high school?" she offered.

"Yes! I remember you!" I said pointing at her and jumping up. I think I freaked her out a tad bit so I stopped.

"Sorry," I laughed at myself.

"I haven't seen anyone from school for a while-who didn't pick on me..." I added.

"Well anyway I'm having a party and all the other high school peeps." Emily laughed and handed me and invitation.

"Wait..How did you know I was here?" I asked ignoring the fact she was still holding out the invitation.

"Your twitter, your trending!" she said emphasizing the fact she was still holding the envelope. So I hesitantly took it.