000.

Pretend Lonzo's Knee surgery never happened.

Chino hills, California

Ausiya Samaria Kelly, prefers to be called 'Siya' due to people struggling to pronounce her name. Its pronounced Uh-sai-ya but that still doesn't help some people.

Originally she's from Chicago. Born and raised along side her older sister Avery and her parents. Avery moved to Los Angles for nursing school where she became a registered nurse, now working at a general hospital full-time. Avery also has a 1 year old daughter, Cori Ryian. Her dad isn't in the picture, not because he's can't physically or because he's dead or something. He's just a dead beat who only comes around when he see's Avery has something good going on.

After Ausiya graduation high school, she immediately enrolled in college classes to become a athletic trainer, majoring in Sports medicine to get a better understanding of the Career she's trying to pursue. After she graduated, she immediately started working along side physical trainers at the same hospital Avery worked at. She didn't wanna just start trying major athletes without more practice. She knew she could go it, it was just the fact that she knew her job was gonna be harder. Being 19 on top of that her being a women, she knew she'd have to earn the credit and recognition she deserved and wanted.

The entire day at the hospital, the girls having been hearing everyone gossiping about some NBA player that came in earlier that week to reserve a labor and delivery suite, that would finally be out to us the next day. Siya didn't really care for the gossip. She felt like it wasn't a big deal given the fact that during the duration she's been here she'd seen lots of different celebrities in and out or male celebrities making their way to the postpartum unit looking for females that definitely weren't their wives or girlfriends.

After a long day of work she headed to her loft  apartment she rented. It was only a temporary arrangement before she decided to go back home, she decided to keep the decor and furniture that was already inside. She didn't want to get to comfortable here. Stepping inside the door, she made her way to the kitchen island where she sat her tote bag down along with her other belongs.