007.

April 16th

Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles, Los Angeles CA

The girls, including Avery, arrived in LA yesterday night, but was too tired to do anything plus Zo went back to New Orleans for a mandatory practice and game to make up for the time he missed when he was in Chicago. He came back a few hours after them but he was tired too , so just decided they'd meet his family later.

"You don't have to be nervous, Gelo and Melo are far from scary. Gelo has an intimidating look but he's the nicest one and Melo is a 13 year old in a 19 year old body." He said while picking the menu back up. That only helped to a certain extent. Right now they were about to meet his brothers. Siya wasn't nervous or anything. They were around her age and since they've been 'accidentally' liking her post, she thought there was no way they didn't like her already.

Cori, Avery's daughter, was supposed to be here too, but her father being the bitter man he is, decided he was going to keep her with him for an extra day. He only made that decision after Avery told him she was coming to get her a little bit early for this moment. Any other time he'd blow Avery's phone up, asking when she was coming to get Cori, he was truly bitter and miserable with his life.

While Siya thought about how meeting them would go. Zo and Honor were in a heated conversation about who's side they were on during the Captain America Civil war movie.

"Obviously Captain America." Honor spoke in a due tone. "I'm definitely on Iron man's side." Honor used her right hand to fan him off. "But who looks better? Ohhh okkk." Siya Damn near choked on her lemonade seeing Zo's mouth in a 'o' shape as Honor mugged him.

" Siya Damn near choked on her lemonade seeing Zo's mouth in a 'o' shape as Honor mugged him

"Don't make me put my foot up yo little a-."

"Hi munchkin!" Avery walked in and while tickling a bubbly Honor.

Shortly after, Melo, Gelo, and A girl who she assumed was Evoni, based on the fan pages who constantly ask if they have met before. "Ausiya, Avery, Honor, meet Melo, Gelo, and Gelo's girlfriend Evoni. Honor, these are your uncles and aunt."