026.

September 27th

"You can't keep ending up in here

"You can't keep ending up in here. at some point people are gonna start thinking I'm playing favorites." A 25 year old Sabrina said to 17 year old Thora as they sat down across from each other in her office. "Why not? we don't have nothing better to do and who cares if you're playing favorites. Obviously I'm your favorite." Reaching across the stack of papers she placed her hands into the bowl of green grapes and took a few off of the vine.

"Professionally, I'm not allowed to confirm that. And stop stealing my grapes." Sabrina pulled the bowl back towards her and ate a few. "What Im trying to say is if you wanna be with your gonna have to confess your love sooner or sooner than sooner." she replied jokingly with a smirk. it was no secret she developed a crush on Sabrina.

"I refuses to do this with you today. How are we gonna have something to talk about if you won't let me listen to other peoples problems? so tell me what's going on because I know your schedule inside and out and you should be in Tech with Ausiya— A class you've never missed."

"Since you asked ever so kindly .. my dad texted me asking what time id be home after school, he has something to talk to me about. I know it sounds like nothing but he's never asked something like that neither has he ever told me he had something to talk to me about in a text. He'd just say it."

"And that makes you nervous. That's ok, it's to be nervous and worried. You have to speak up because at some point, if they don't get over this, you're gonna be the factor in the middle if you already aren't. Now I don't know if your holding your real feelings in by express them for me—which I don't mind.. like at all but I think you should talk to your parents about how this is effecting you. I'm sure you're always welcomed at Ausiya's house but I also know that you start to feel bad for running from your house to her's every time they get the slightest bit loud."

Unintentionally, Thora let a tear slip. She wasn't crying cause she was sad, she was crying because Sabrina was right. Noticing her sudden tears, she slid the box of tissues closer to the edge of her desk. "I'm fine." Thora said as she pulled her sleeve down and wiped her wet cheeks.

"It was about to get dark and twisty in here so back to what I was saying. If the feeling is mutual blink twice. Technically you wouldn't be risking anything, you never came out of your mouth and spoke abut your undying love for me."

Staff and administrators knew about it but they brushed it off as a school girl crush that would go absolutely nowhere off of the strength that they knew Sabrina would never risk her job. or so they thought. Fearfully, they had no idea what was going on through her head and they had no way of telling because why would she tell them.

"Hypothetically speaking if someone was too 'confess' their love for you what would that look like? what would that life look like?" she titled her head to the side and started to stare off into space day dreaming about what that would look like. she wouldn't say she was in love or had the same amount of feelings Thora had but if Thora was just a little bit older she could see it going somewhere.