022.

August 3rd

O'Hare International Airport

His back rested against the middle seat as he adjusted Siya on top of him. The two were currently in the back seat of Siya's car, sitting in a secluded area of the private air strip. He had arrived early in the morning, sun rising early. She was willing to wait but he insisted since he missed her so much and she was willing to fuck anywhere. She just didn't look or act like it.

She slowly sunk down on him, taking all of him completely. "Oh fuck." She breathed out, slowly grinding her hips on him. Her arms rested on the chair beside his head. "Shit! Just like that." His bottom lip wedged between his teeth as his hands laid on her ass before smacking it. Placing her hands on his chest, she started move faster. She was so wet, it was starting to get on his thighs.

"Ahh fuck baby!" She leaned forward and tucked her head into his neck. Siya's walls tightened and she slowed down and started grinding on him. Feeling themselves on the brink of releasing, Siya got off of him and moved to the side as he turned her body around to face the chair. She stepped over in front of him and arched her back for him. He wrapped his hand around the front of her neck and pulled her back with each stroke.

Lonzo leaned forward and planted kisses on Siya's neck. "Oh my fucking god Siya." The sound of their skin connecting filled the car along with the soft Partynextdoor playing in the background. "It feels so good daddy.."

"Hell yeah." He smacked her ass. "So good."
Siya started to reach her peek but she didn't plan to cum first. Flipping her hair over her shoulder she threw her ass back. He was caught in a daze watching her ripple as it hit his pelvis. "Shit, baby!" He leaned his body down on her and moved his hands moved down to her breast as they both came. "Whew!"

Moving off of each other,  Siya grabbed her bag and grabbed her wipes and cleaned up then put their clothes back on. Climbing back into the front seats they leaned over the arm rest and kissed a few times. Cutting them off Siya's phone, which was connected to CarPlay rang. Her mom was calling. "Yes mother?"

"Is yo' baby daddy here yet? I'm finna put y'all' demon seed outside my house."

"We're on the way now." A lie, they were almost an Hour away, both drained from their early morning Sexcapade so instead of going to get Honor they were going home and taking a long nap.

"Hurry the hell up!"