009.

April 19th

Savage x Fenty Headquarters, Los Angeles, CA

Yesterday Siya finally agreed to the Fenty photo shoot after personally having a conversation with Rihanna's assistant, knowing that would influence her decision to come even more. She was used to taking pictures on her phone and this, an actual photo shoot, was a whole new ball game for her.

She had to leave the hotel around 7:30. She almost forgot how crazy LA traffic was. Getting into the car, she sat her tote bag in the passengers seat. On the way there she stopped at Chick-Fill-A. She heard they started selling 10 count chicken minis, of course she had to try it out.

When she pulled up to the luxury like warehouse, there stood a women standing outside looking around.

"Ausiya?"

"That's me."

"Good, follow me."

She started off by showing Siya around the warehouse. There were different backdrops of different themes and all types of different girls, ethnic wise, on each one modeling. It was an amazing site to see. It made her feel warm inside. She took her to the clothing racks to pick out a few pieces then took her to the dressing room to change and get her makeup and hair done.

While the hairstylist was doing Siya's hair, There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in!" She didn't look up until she heard a familiar voice and accent ask how she was doing. RIH- FUCKING - ANNA.

Obviously sheknew this was her company but Siya didn't think she was going to be here. She thought she'd be busy.  Busy not giving the people the album they deserve but that was besides the point.

Siya moved her loose strain of hair from her face to see her better. "Oh my god I'm sorry. I'm doing good, how about you?" She was definitely nervous. Rihanna smiled at her before responding. "I'm doing fine myself. I just wanted to come by and met you. your way more beautiful in person."

"Th-thank you, your pictures don't do you much justice." Did she just stutter? She hoped she didn't think Siya was trying to be funny with that last part. It was true, she was beautiful in her pictures but in person was a whole nother story.

They had a brief conversation before she left. After Ausiya's hair and makeup was finished, she changed into the first set that she picked out. It was a Celeste colored two piece. Top and bottoms were floral patterned. It also came with matching gloves.

 It also came with matching gloves