016.

May 14th

Lincoln Ave, Chicago, Illinois

Finally being back in Chicago after a few days away from home, Siya immediately got back to business. She was serious when she said she wanted to start making women athletic wear. Weeks ago she started looking for locations to store everything in. She found a spot on the second floor of a building near the Apollo theater.

It had a great amount of space. she could definitely see herself starting out there and then eventually expanding to a property store front, where she could hold all of her merchandise, have an office, a designer on call, and could even hold serval photo shoots there too.

It's going to take time and of course she knows that but with the NBA season almost being over she'd have more time to work on it. She already hired an assistant, Iris Knight. A freshman in college looking for a job to help her parents out with tuition but more so to say she's making her own money who also happened to be Ausiya's cousin on her mom's side.

Everyone wants their own money, but when it comes to actually spending it no one wants to do.

"Personally I like the space. It's on the same street as a major attraction, so lots of exposure if your looking to open up a store." The relator was doing her best to sell Ausiya on this property and to be honest, it was working for awhile.

"If you don't like it we can look at another location, I can call the realt-." Iris, being a shy girl who just wants to get her degree in business, was slightly nervous about how Siya would like the suite that she picked out. She was thankful someone trusted her to do something this big, she knew this had to be perfect, besides the minor renovations.

Although Siya liked the space she was viewing at the moment, the realtor was in such a hurry to lease it, she forgot to tell her about the not so obvious renovations Ausiya was going to have to do since it was a old suite in the building. Siya didn't mind though, she had already planned to make it feel like home to her and her soon to be employees.

"It's fine, perfect actually. I suspected I was going to have to renovate something, but it wouldn't be a Chicago based business if I didn't."

There was so major issues like mold or the air conditioning not working, just the fact that the walls weren't exactly the color she wanted but like she said, she suspected she was going to have to renovate.

"When do you want to start the renovating process?"

"Maybe a week or two from now, we still have to find someone to do it."

"I'll get started on that now." Iris started grabbing her iPad out of her bag while walking out of the suite. Ausiya spent around in a circle admiring the place. She was already visioning how far this was going to go, her vision was slowly coming alive.