020.

Chapter 19 continued.

This chapter is just s3x so skip if you want.

The sudden rush of Deja Vu came over the two of them

The sudden rush of Deja Vu came over the two of them. Only differences were, this wasn't a one night stand and they were actually together now. Zo rented an small house on the the beach for them earlier that day. He didn't expect Sex but he did want to be alone with her, away from the others at some point of this trip.

He was good when it came to controlling himself around her but now wasn't the time to be a saint. With the little bit of liquor courage she did have, she slipped her dress off and threw it across the room, leaving her in her brown Fenty lingerie set. He didn't mind, he was enjoying the view— in a respectful way. She sat in the chair and crossed her legs while he sat across from her in nothing but he's briefs. To say they were both comfortable was an understatement.

"Let's play a game." She leaned back in her seat and relaxed her body. "What game?"

"Truth or dare."

"You go first. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He licked his lip, thinking about what he was going to ask her. "Dare? Ok—." He got up and walked into the kitchen and came back with a fruit bowl in his hand. "I dare you to eat in fruit, of your choosing, in the most sensual way possible." Siya scanned the bowl before grabbing the obvious choice, the banana. Peeling the sides back as she sat back down, she started to take the banana down her throat, bringing it back up and swirling her tongue around the tip. He smirked at her as she smiled, placing the banana on a napkin.

"Let's just do all dares, I dare you to make me cum in under a minute."getting up from his seat, he walked in front of her and held his hand out to help her up. Flicking his eyes over her body, signaling her to remove her thong. Sliding it down her body, she held onto his shoulder and stepped out of them. He picked her up and maneuvered her body up to where he legs were over his shoulder and her center was directly in front of his mouth.

"Oh—oh wow, this is new." Siya rested her hands in his hair for stability. She'd never been in this before and neither did he, he was really just trying to make the game interesting. Placing his hands on her ass, he brought her closer to his face. He then proceeded to walk up the steps that lead to the bed. Zo pressed her back into the glass.