010.

April 23rd

Amway Center, Orlando Florida

The day Zo got back to Louisiana, that morning he had to go to practice hours after getting off the plane. Which only left him barely a few hours of sleep. The next day, even more practice to Make up for the practices and games he missed. That night Honor called because she couldn't sleep, which resulted in him staying up with her for hours talking about random things.

He was sure he fell asleep mid conversation but Honor kept talking. To top it all off, this morning Siya called saying that she and Honor weren't going to make it because she had to fly to Texas to help with the Rockets  and that she didn't feel like she should dump her kid off with her parents.

He knew that was a lie and that her parents didn't mind watching Honor nor did Avery who is staying with Siya until her house is officially hers. He would've offered to come get Honor and bring her to Orlando but by the time she called, he was already in Florida with his team and Dmo.

He thought maybe she just didn't want to come or maybe she really did have to go to Texas. Either way his day was messed up.
Little did he know Ausiya and Honor came a day earlier and was staying at the same hotel as the team, thanks to the help of Dmo.

They haven't seen Zo physically but they've already spoken to his coach about him leaving later than the rest of his team when they game was over.

The game started at six-thirty , it was currently five-forty three . Neither one of them were dressed yet. Siya was contemplating on what to wear. It was hot in Florida but she knew it was going to be cold inside of the arena so it was a battle between shorts and a jacket or Jeans and a tank bodysuit.

Siya already had Honor's outfit planned out, laying on the bed. Honor just didn't want to get off her iPad to get dressed. Her exact words were 'I'm about to beat my high-score in subway surfers hold on!'

Ausiya decided on medium wash skinny jeans, a tan Tank bodysuit, Her McQueens, a white vest blazer and her small tan Birkin bag. Simple in her opinion.