004.

April 5th

 Lonzo's Airbnb Chicago Illinois

The next morning, when Zo woke up he felt a sense of relief. No more no more mysteries or surprises, For now. He was pretty sure he was the only one up in the house and right now he was starving. Sitting in bed for for a few minutes, he leaned against the headboard, trying to determine if he really wanted to get up. His stomach growling making him throw the covers off of him.

Rolling out of bed, he went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face. He put on grey sweatpants, a black slam sweatshirt, and his black Yeezy 500s. There was no food in the kitchen so.. Siya's house it is. Once he got towards the door he stepped on one of Zoey's Lego piece that should've have been on the floor. "SHIT!" The pain those tiny pieces give off, should be illegal.

Closing the door slowly and locking it, he jumped in the car and drove to Siya's house. He probably should've called first, But when he left her house yesterday , when they were leaving,he asked when could he come back, she mentioned she always wakes up really early in the morning even when she goes to sleep late. He took that as a invitation to come over anytime he wanted, even if it was barely eight in the morning.

After a short drive over, he knocked on her door a few times, before a older Women who held a strong resemblance to Siya opened the door, with a man who he was sure was Siya's dad behind her. "We haven't meet properly yet, I'm Carina and this is my husband Harley."  She introduced and pulled Zo into a hug then Harley shock his hand.

"Nice to meet you son."

Letting him in the house, they motioned him towards the kitchen. "SAMARIA YOUR BABY DADDIES HERE!"

At the table sat, The four of them, along with Honor next to Zo

At the table sat, The four of them, along with Honor next to Zo. Her parents liked Zo, they thought he was a good guy and his intentions always have been pure but this is their youngest daughter they were dealing with. Her happiness and mental came first, always. Harley planned on grilling him, Siya knew that and was prepared, she just wondered if He was. Harley cleared his throat and glanced at Siya.