012.

May 2nd

Siya's parents house, Chicago Illinois

From helping Avery move her things into her house, which was finally fully furnished, being in meetings with the bulls coach's talking to travel and game schedules, along with dealing with Honor and her new road dog .. literally, she was drained.

She tried taking Honor and Heidi .. the dog, to Avery's house while she was in meetings but now she had to go pick them up because Avery claimed she has more furnishing to do. So now them and Cori were about to get dropped off at her parents house. She needed a few hours to relax before her date tonight.

Yesterday she was nervous but as the day approached the nervousness she felt slowly disappeared. She already had a outfit, even though she was never told what they were doing and what was appropriate for it. He'd just have to accept whatever she wore.

Pulling up to her parents house, they all got out the car and walked up the drive way. She pulled out her keys out to unlock the door. Her parents don't like the fact that she made a spare key but they getting old and nobody got time for them calling saying "I've fallin and I can't get up!" She wasn't for it.

"HONEY'S IM HOMEEEE!"

"YOUR YELLING IN MY HOUSE FOR WHATTTT? AND WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO GET A DAMN DOG?!" Carina came down the stairs already on bull. She thought it was too early for that as if she wasn't just yelling too.

"It was Zo's idea to get Honor a dog and as much as I hate to admit it, I kinda like having a dog." Besides the constant shedding on her expensive couches and the wanting to use the bathroom where she shouldn't, it's nice having a pet.

"Ew why did you let her keep it?"

"Because you never let me have one, just rude."

"Cause their dirty, put it in a cage or something."

"Your dirty, but I never told Daddy to put you in a cage or something." She lunged at Siya from the bottom of the stairs, she quickly sped away to find my father. "Don't get beat up, now lemme go talk to my grandkids, I don't have time for your peasant behavior." She waved her off.

Ausiya walked downstairs to the basement, to her dad's 'Mancave'. A mancave he was barely in anymore so Carina made it her mission to slowly turn it into a 'She-shed' but of course her husband wasn't informed of that.

"Hello father."

"Ugh, the whole point of having a MAN cave is for the MAN to be in it, not the MAN's daughter."

"Is that anyway to greet your favorite daughter?"

"If I'm being honest, I don't like you or that big headed girl you call your sister."

"I don't really like you either but I tolerate you." He squinted his eyes at her and she did the same back.

"What do you want?"