002.

March 19th

Ausiya's House, Chicago, Illinois

Ausiya's alarm blared next to her ear causing her to groan at the sound and thought of having to go to work. Getting up and out of bed, she went into the bathroom to do her everyday hygiene. After she was finish, she sat on the bed and just thought about life. Most importantly how it was going and how it could be better. Being a single mother at the age of eighteen wasn't easy but with the help of her sister and parents, it was made easier.

Her parents weren't too happy their youngest daughter getting pregnant from a one nightstand and not Being able to get in touch with the father for him to be present. Honor knows who her father is, Siya made sure she at least knew what he looked like but as far as her asking to meet him .. it hasn't been easy explaining how he doesn't even know she exist or that he does know he's just in denial.

Siya doesn't just work with one team, even though since she's based in Chicago, she mostly works with the Bulls at majority of their home games. With that comes a lot of exposure and people in her business, well trying to be. Sometimes they'll have her fly out for away games, to help with the majorly injured players that don't feel like the hospital is necessary. She made quite a lot of money technically being a 'freelance' trainer and not being tied down to one team. Either way, she was getting paid bank just for being there at games.

A few players have tried to talk to her but of course, never shot their shots due to them wanting to keep their jobs. She'd never act on anything with them anyways. Siya was honestly getting a little bored with the athletic training scene. She wanted to do more with her life. She had an idea to start her own womens athleisure clothing line. She really just wanted to work for herself and on her own time.

While being in LA, she started her first training Job with the NFL team 'LA Rams' where she met a few of the players wives and girlfriends who were helping their significant others work out. This is really where the Idea came from. Those women were literally wearing ethika sports bras and underwear as if it was actual workout clothes. For some odd reason, that bothered her. Ethika is meant to be worn under your clothes not as workout clothes.

Today she was going to the bulls practice facility, really just to catch up on paper work or even just to be there. The coaches were really forthright when it came to 'any injury of any kind, your not playing.' She couldn't blame him though, with the status the bulls hold, all their players need to be at 100%.

She put on a pink and black palm angels oversized hoodie, worn as a dress and her pink balenciagas. She made her way to Honor's room to get her up and ready. Opening her door, Honor jumped back into bed and pretended to be sleeping still.
"Honor, I know your awake." She spoke in a soft tone. This little girl is a full blown con-artist.