025.

September 13th

The Advocate Center, Chicago Illinois

"It's like no matter what I do it's not good enough for my father

"It's like no matter what I do it's not good enough for my father. He's constantly pushing me, controlling me. Am I alone?"

"Yea I feel you."

"It's like you read my mind."

"Wait don't you have the same dad?"

"This is a safe space."

"You right sorry guys."

"It's all good." The ball brothers said at the same time.

"I'm sorry, I-I just..." Ausiya laughed loudly, watching the promo video. After Vegas they took a small detour to LA for a promo video for the new Marvel movie Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Great movie but Siya found the video hilarious since Lonzo wasn't much of a talker and he did the most talking, and the fact that if they were to post the behind the scenes footage, it'd be about half an hour of him either not wanting to say his lines or messing up his lines.

"Ahahaha, not funny. Don't you have a job to do?" Untucking the ball from his arm, he dropped it on the ground and sat at the table across from her. Eyeing him for a second, she grabbed a couple of fries in a bunch and ate them. The fact that all the player were on a diet and they only things the cafe sold were fried was funny to Siya. They all had to watch her eat the good stuff while they babysat a salad.

"Don't you have a salad to eat?" Leaning closer to the table, she grabbed another group of fries and ate them slowly in a taunting manner. Squinting his eyes at her, he waited until she leaned back to grab her plate of fries and eat some of them. "Yes but what the team doesn't know won't hurt them."

"Might be a little too late for that." Using her pointer finger, she pointed to the glass window right beside them where DeMar, Zach, and Derrick were staring at him in disappointment. "I'm not looking." Zo put his right hand on the side of his face and cuffed it. "Ok. They're coming out here."

Seconds later the boys came out of the gym and sat down at the booth. All three squishing themselves beside Zo. "This is not happening." He shut his eyes and counted to ten as if the moment he opened them, the boys would be gone. "Fried foods? That's at least 365 calories you finna have to work off." DeMar tucked his lips and palmed Lonzo's shoulder playfully.