013.

May 8th

Pinky's Westside Grill, Charlotte, NC

Today's Mother's Day and some how, some way, Ausiya convinced her parents to come to Charlotte for Zo's game along with Honor, Avery, and Cori. Zo's parents couldn't make it but they both made sure to say happy Mother's Day to Tina and send gifts.

Either that morning, Siya and Avery took Carina to get her hair touched up and her nails done. When Carina wasn't looking, Siya and Avery joked about her feet being beyond crusty. They'd never say it to her face though. While Zo and his team were settling in their hotels then pre game practice, Siya took her parents on a Mother's Day dinner.

"Um, so imma just let you know now, I didn't get you anything for Mother's Day." Avery's ignorant ass said. "If you broke just say that, but that's ok cause I didn't get you anything either." Their mom has absolutely no filter.

She turned her head to Siya and smiled. Bringing her arms above the table, she held them out towards her. "Now what did my favorite child get me?"

"Ma'am this was your gift. You better take this lil family dinner and run with it." Avery and Ausiya laughed at her stale face.

"23 years to late for an abortion but it's cool, I got something for y'all, just watch." Every time she didn't have a comeback she brought up the fact that she almost aborted Avery but couldn't go through with it. They knew it was a joke. Harley just Shook his head and laughed. "Don't make us get on you too, Harley." Avery stayed starting with them.

"Y'all don't want these problems with me."

"Anyways how's the bakery and real estate life?" Their mom owns a Bakery called 'Kelly's Kreations' it's very well known in Chicago and recently other states have been ordering from her which has made her job even harder then before.

Their dad is a Real estate agent. More so a real estate agent for the white people waiting to put a Mansion in a shitty neighborhood for All the wrong reasons.
They both huffed in annoyance. "Well that gave me my answer."

"You know, I think it's funny daddy's a real estate agent yet wouldn't help me find a house, I see how it is." Avery asked her dad to help her find a house in a relatively nice area and he would've but her request and demands weren't very realistic.

She wanted a 6 bed room house, 8 bathrooms, a pool and bar in the backyard, and modern updated utilities for exactly, 100,000 dollars and 99 cents a year. That was definitely not gonna happen, sounds like a lot of money but for Avery's extreme imagination, that isn't nearly enough.

"You wanted a mansion for the price of a two bed room shack, not gonna happen."

"I thinking about selling the bakery." This is odd but in a way expected. Her mom has owned the bakery since she was pregnant with Avery. It was a gift from their dad, something like a push present, but knowing Harley Kelly, he was probably just getting tired of her having all her supplies all over the kitchen.