Episode 2 - Anti-Hero

BREAKING NEWS

Reporter Lady : It's been 3 months since the mysterious vigilante appeared. He's really fast and no mercy. Just in 3 months, he've killed a thousand of criminals and villains. He killed more than Stain and yet, no one haven't saw him untill yesterday. He appeared in UA high school when the villains attack. That was his first appearance in daylight. He killed the villains when they tried to kill one of the student. He have wolf like head and grey horn. He wore full body armored and all black. He used black color blade and can shoot out yellow energy waves from it. Those waves are really strong that even the ground got shaken. I couldn't lie, he's really cool and scary. The witness said that he called himself Org Rouki, Zen-Aku. Wow, that name was really cool. He have good naming sense. Is that his vigilante name or real name? What is his quirk? Is he really wolf demon? Why he become a vigilante? How much he strong? It seems we have to wait for his next public appearances.

___________________________________

Two Days Later

In UA, Class 1A

Everyone in the class is chatting with each other. But I couldn't do that. I have so many thoughts. Two days ago, police arrived to USJ shortly after All Might and other teachers. Police questioned my classmates normally except me. They told me to come to the principal office after my hand healed. When I went into the office, they asked me what happened in USJ. They don't want to know about villains but Zen-Aku. I know the reason of being the exception. There's only three students that saw the fight in vvip seat and I'm one of that three. Mineta is too scared to recall the fight and Atsui-san didn't know clearly what the vigilante have said. Maybe she's too scared to remember the words. I just tell them everything I saw and heard. When I tell them that Zen-Aku saved me from my death, they're really shocked and frustrated. They apologise me even when I tell them they don't need to. They let go home after that. I've been thinking for 2 days, that did I really deserve OFA? Even with OFA, I'm still hopeless when I faced with deadly situations. Did I really deserve to be here?

Tsu : Midoriya!

Someone called my name. The frog girl that talked with bluntness. One of my classmate, that I could called my friend

Midoriya : Y-yes, Atsu-Tsu-san.

Tsu : Don't blame yourself too much. You're not the only one that frustrated after USJ.

I'm really surprised by her words

Midoriya : (Did I said those outlout?)

Tsu : No, you didn't said outlout. But I can see them on your face. Don't blame yourself. I should be the one to blame. I couldn't do anything in that time. I just watching his hand reaching your face. I'm sorry, Midoriya.

My eyes widen and realized the feelings of my friend

Midoriya : (Ohh, I'm such a idiot. I make my friend worried. Ofcourse, Asui-san would blame herself too. I should noticed earlier)
You don't need to say like that Ats-Tsu-san. It's not your fault too. No one at our age could do anything at that time.

Tsu : Okay then, let's stop the self blaming. I want to talk about other thing. You know, Zen-Aku.

Midoriya : Ohh right, Zen-Aku.

The cctvs in USJ, took the recordings of whole fight and some of them is showed in news

Tsu : Did you noticed anything about him? I know that you already analyzed him.

Midoriya : Y-yes. I've already make the analyses. First, about his appearance. His head, that wasn't look like mask or helmet. His horn is too realistic to be a fake. He can talk but his mouth doesn't move.