Episode 7 - Unexpected Alliance

At Villains Hideout, The Bar

The vigilante looking to the mist man who wearing the bartender suit and cleaning the wine glass. Suddenly, the television turned on and the man with half face appeared

AFO : Hello Stain. Welcome to the League of Villains.

Stain : Who the hell are you?

AFO : I'm the head of the league. My name isn't important.

Stain : What do you want.

AFO : I want one thing, join me.

Stain : Why should I join you, villain.

The man in television smiled

AFO : I can grant you anything you want, Stain. I can give you the power you need, the power to clean this world. I know you need that.

The vigilante didn't react

Stain : What is your goal?

AFO : To rebuilt this world. Too many heroes. Too many crimes. People thought that the world is in peaceful, but it doesn't. I know the truth. There's no such a thing as peace. People ain't happy with their lives. Quirk people could become anything they want, while quirkless can't. Laws are stupid. People couldn't even use their quirks for self defense. Society isn't stable. Peace was bed time story. I don't like those a bit. I want to destroy this society and rebuilt the new one. I have enough power to make that come true. Join me, Stain.

The vigilante still didn't react

Stain : Why you want me to join? There's stronger vigilantes and villains. Why me?

AFO : I trust your power, Stain. You have willpower and experiences to achieve your goals. But you alone couldn't change this world. I can help you, join me.

The vigilante unconvinced

Stain : I'm not stupid enough to trust your words. I'm asking you again, why me?

AFO : I want you to take Rouki to me.

The vigilante reacted and the man noticed that

Stain : Rouki? Is he killed someone you cared about?

AFO : You could say that. He messed up my plan and I really don't like that.

Stain : So, you want me to become a spy? Because he killed someone you loved? You want me to take avenge for a villain? What a terrible joke to laugh.

The man's smile disappeared

AFO : Unfortunately, it's not a joke.

The vigilante stare the man

Stain : Then, the meeting is over. I won't join you.

AFO : Why? Is that because he's your fellow vigilante?

The vigilante turned serious

Stain : If he must die, that would be in my hands. He's the second person of this world who could kill me. I won't let you have him. If you want to kill him, you have to face me first.

The vigilante grab his blades

AFO : I see. What a disappointment. Kurogiri, bring him back to his place.

The mist man opened the purple gate and the vigilante walked into it. And then, the gate closed

AFO : Kurogiri!

Kurogiri : Yes, master.

AFO : Release the group A to Hosu.

___________________________________