Episode 16 - Revenge of Remnants

The room doesn't have any light and only light from the large monitor keep the room viewable. The oldman in white coat was sitting on the chair that surrounded by large glass containers. The oldman is typing the keyboard furiously. His anger toward the wolf demon was unbearable to normal man. After hours of typing, he finally stopped and his chair moved toward one of the glass container. He rub the glass surface and start talking

??? : Master is dead. Gigantomachi too. Giran got arrested. There's no one left to avenge and kill Rouki. Except myself. I really regret that I failed to find the suitable host for master. He's the only one in this world who can understand me. But now, he's gone because of my failures. We underestimated our enemy, master. We underestimated him. He's not strong as All Might, he's stronger than him. Even All Might couldn't kill Gigantomachia like that. But he could. Why? WHY!! WHY DID HE THAT STRONG! HOW CAN HE HAVE THOSE POWERS! THAT'S NOT A QUIRK! THERE'S FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS! HOW CAN HE HIDE THEM WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING! HOW CAN HE HAVE NO WEAKNESS! HOW! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! ONLY MASTER COULD HAVE DONE THOSE THINGS! NO OTHER HUMAN SHOULD ABLE TO DO THAT! WHERE DID HE GOT THOSE POWER! HOW DID HE GET THEM! WHO THE HELL GAVE HIM!

After the anger outburst, oldman clam down his mind and his tone changed

??? : But none of these matter anymore. Without master......this world will be doom. But before that, we have to avenge for master and kill Rouki. You will kill him, right Tenko?

___________________________________

*Flashback*

At Ryukyuu Agency, Office Room

Ryukyuu : I'm decided.

Ragdoll : Decided for what?

Ryukyuu : Tonight will be full moon. So.........I'll ask him this question no matter what.

Ragdoll : Who?

Ryukyuu : Okami-kun.

Ragdoll : Ask what?

Ryukyuu : I need to confirm that Okami-kun wasn't Zen-Aku.

Ragdoll : So you're finally gonna do that, huh?

Ryukyuu : Yes.

Ragdoll : Why? I thought you don't believe that.

Ryukyuu : Yeah, I don't believe that but.......I can't bear this feeling anymore. Doubting. That eating my mind slowly without stopping. I need a prove. I know he's got nothing to do with Zen-Aku. But, I need it to prove his innocence. I must ask him.

Ragdoll : But Okami-kun was just a normal human like us. And you know that we humans lied a lot. What if Okami-kun just lie. Just because he refuse doesn't mean it was truth.

Ryukyuu : Yes, he might lie if he was just a normal man. But he's different. He say whatever he want. He's blunt. There's no way he would say a lie.

Ragdoll : Hmm...you really believe him huh, Ryukyuu-chan?

Ryukyuu : Yes, I believe him. Blunt people never lied. They're terrible at lying and also hate to do it. He won't lie to me......ever.

Ragdoll : I see. Then, what you would you do if he wasn't Zen-Aku?

Ryukyuu : What?

Ragdoll : You said he's got nothing to do with Zen-Aku. If it was true, you're falsely accusing him and how did you planning to repay that?

Ryukyuu : I....I....I....

Ragdoll : Hmm....

Ryukyuu : If he wasn't, I'll ask him out.

Ragdoll : .........

Ryukyuu : .........ohh wait, NO!

Ragdoll : AAAAHHHHH!!