Episode 13 - Destined

Dragon hero awaken in the space. She look to her surroundings and saw nothing but darkness

Ryukyuu : Where am I? Am I dead?

Suddenly, shinning giant robot like thing appeared in front of her. It was combination of brown color lion, blue color condor, scarlet color saw shark, black color buffalo and yellow color jaguar

??? : Fear not Ryuko Tatsuma. You're still alive.

Dragon hero shocked

Ryukyuu : Who are you? How did you know me?

??? : Yes, I know you, unknown warrior of this era.

Ryukyuu : Unknown warrior? (Zen-Aku called me like that too. Why?) Why did you call me unknown warrior?

??? : Because you're unknown warrior.

Ryukyuu : (Seriously?) Who are you?

??? : My name doesn't matter. First, you must obtain your animal jewels.

Ryukyuu : Animal jewels? A crystal that Zen-Aku used?

??? : If you're meaning Rouki, yes. Those are called animal jewels. You'll get yours too.

Ryukyuu : I'll get mine? Wait, you mean I can summon those giant robots too?

??? : Yes, you can summon your beasts when you have animal jewels.

Dragon hero shocked

Ryukyuu : Oh my God. (I could summon those things just like Zen-Aku? Wait a minute.........this robot said warriors have animals jewels, but why Zen-Aku have those? Is he warrior too?) You know Zen-Aku, right?

??? : If you meaning Rouki, I know him.

Ryukyuu : Did you know his identity?

??? : He's duke org.

Ryukyuu : Duke org? You mean, real org? Not human?

??? : He wasn't human, he's an org. He was sealed inside the mask three thousand years ago.

Dragon hero shocked

Ryukyuu : (Three thousand years ago??? Inside the mask??? Wait.........the mask? Then, it must be used by someone. There's really someone under the mask) Do you know who's using that mask now?

??? : I know.

Ryukyuu : Then, can you tell me who was it?

??? : I can but, you must find the answer by yourself.

Dragon hero disappointed

Ryukyuu : Then, why would he have those animals jewels if he wasn't a warrior?

??? : They're demon beasts, belong to Rouki. Not scared beasts that belong to warriors.

Dragon hero confused

Ryukyuu : What's the difference between them?

??? : You'll know when you see by yourself.

Ryukyuu : Then, can you tell me why I've become unknown warrior?

??? : You've been chosen, Ryuko Tatsuma.

Ryukyuu : For what?

??? : To bring an end to Rouki.

Dragon hero shocked again

Ryukyuu : I'm chosen to kill him?

??? : Yes. Among the warriors of this era, you're the only one who can fight him.

Ryukyuu : Warriors? Is there other warriors?

??? : Yes, it was.

Ryukyuu : Then, why would I'll be the one to fight Zen-Aku?