Episode 9 - Perfect Being

The dragon hero was walking toward the place where she saw mysterious man last time. But she wasn't alone. One of her friend was tagging along her, member of the wild wild pussycats, no.32 hero ragdoll

Tomoko : Are we going to see your mysterious boyfriend?

Ryuko : He's not my boyfriend.

Tomoko : Yet?

Dragon lady annoyed

Ryuko : Why don't you just go home Shiretoko-san?

Tomoko : I want to see what kind of lucky man took Tatsuma-chan's heart.

Dragon lady decided to give up

Tomoko : Tatsuma-chan, is he man or boy?

Ryuko : Hmm.........Man but, he would be a boy for you.

Tomoko : Hey, I ain't that old. Wait, a boy??? Is he younger than you.

Ryuko : Yes, he's still 22. Four years younger than me.

Ragdoll surprised

Tomoko : 22? Oh my *****, we're almost decade apart.

Ryuko : Please don't shout like that. People would think that you're cursing.

Tomoko : Sorry. Anyway, I didn't know that you're into younger boys.

Ryuko : I'm not into them. Please, don't say like that Shiretoko-san.

Tomoko : Hehe...I'm just teasing you, Tatsuma-chan. So, what's the story?

Ryuko : Story? I...just found him in the river at the midnight.

Tomoko : River? Is he drowning?

Ryuko : No, he just taking a shower.

Tomoko : Is he okay? Are you sure that he don't have brain damage or something like that? Why would he shower in the river at the midnight. Is he a pervert?

Ryuko : Maybe, but he's talk like normal person. He might be different but I think that's really suit to him.

Tomoko : Hoho, I see. What's his job?

Ryuko : I don't know.

Tomoko : Where he live?'

Ryuko : I don't know.

Ragdoll annoyed

Tomoko : Are you sure that he's single?

Ryuko : I think so.

Tomoko : Oh my *****, you don't even know that he's single or not. What about ph number?

Ryuko : I don't think he have phone. Also, please don't say that word.

Ragdoll shocked

Tomoko : WHAT!!! Don't have phone??? Is he still in 19th century? How can he don't have phone? Is he just a homeless guy?

Ryuko : He have home but just not in this city. Also, he have separated personality.

Ragdoll surprised

Tomoko : Oh.........DID?

Ryuko : I don't know the details. He said, his other personal controlled his body entire month and fullmoon night is the only time he could came out and control his body.

Ragdoll sadden

Tomoko : That's......kinda depressing.

Ryuko : Yes. I wonder how can he live with that.

Tomoko : If that was true, that showering in the river at the midnight was kinda understandable. If I was him, I might gone insane and could suicide.

Ryuko : He think that his other personal was better than him.