Episode 14 - Mission

Public Safety Commission, President's Office

Miruko : Why too many heroes? Is there something interesting?

Mt.Lady : Am I really need here?

Ryukyuu : I'm not sure but we might need your help, Mt.Lady.

Mountain hero surprised

Mt.Lady : Wait senpai, are you the one who request me?

Ryukyuu : Yes.

Mt.Lady : Thank you, Ryukyuu-senpai.

Gran Torino : So, what's taiyaki?

Endeavor : It's about Zen-Aku, isn't it?

Hawks : Yes, Endeavor. We all here just because of one man who's stronger than every heroes of japan.

Mt.Lady : Wait, every heroes? What about All Might?

Toshinori : I might stronger than him. But, he killed a man that even I can't beat. I'm sorry.

Heroes shocked. Flame hero look to skinny oldman

Endeavor : All For One, is he stronger than you?

Skinny oldman look to flame hero

Toshinori : He's strong as me.

Flame hero shocked but showed no reaction on his face

Hawks : Let's talk about Zen-Aku. Detective, please.

Then, the detective stand up

Tsukauchi : Zen-Aku, a man in wolf armor. He called himself Org Rouki. No one know about his existence until USJ accident.

Hawks : Let's talk about his first appearance.

Tsukauchi : His first move was six months ago. Killing a group of murderers before they kill a victim woman.

Nighteye : Are you sure that it was the very first case?

Detective sigh

Tsukauchi : I'm sorry, we couldn't trace him any further than that case. We don't even know that he have wolf like head until USJ. Only thing cctvs can capture was a purple blur.

Miruko : Man, he must really hate cameras.

Hawks : You can continue now, detective.

Tsukauchi : His quirk was unknown. He can teleport, charging blue colored electric from his hands, have enhanced senses. And if we're not wrong, he can sense danger too. We still don't know about his strength. His durability was second to All Might. Also, immune to fire.

Miruko : Now I want to fight him.

Tsukauchi : He have 2 blades. First one was crescent moon shape black blade. It have 2 special moves. First one was called Crescent Waves. He swing his blade with super speed and yellow energy waves came out. Those waves are razor sharp. Second move was called Moonlight Sonic. The blade edge shinning yellow then he shoot that yellow energy wave. That wave was strong as All Might's Smashes. If I'm not wrong, we even felt earth quake when he use that move.

Endeavor : That move, don't let him hit you with that move. Even if he's holding back, once it hit you, the fight was over.

Tsukauchi : His second blade was black colored small flute blade. It also have the shape of crescent moon and have circular shape three empty slots. He haven't used that blade in fights. He usually used that blade to play flute in the forests.

Mt.Lady : I thought his mouth was sealed.

Gran Torino : I see, he still have soul.

Mt.Lady : What do you mean?