Episode 8 - Meaning of Hero

BREAKING NEWS

Reporter Lady : Yesterday, nomu outbreak happened in Hosu. Those things are really strong and uncontrollable. Heroes having hard time to fight those things. But 3 people fought them easily. Gran Torino, the retired hero who's came back to his actions. Endeavor, no.2 hero. And then Zen-Aku, vigilante wolf demon. Those three fought nomus easily. Endeavor even fight together with Zen-Aku. What a shocking news. I've never thought that prideful hero like Endeavor would fight together with vigilante like Zen-Aku, who defeate him in last fight. That's not all that happened in Hosu. When one of nomu kidnapped one of the intern student, the hero killer and Zen-Aku saved the student from nomu, together. Those are really unexpected partnerships. Also hero killer acknowledged Zen-Aku as a true hero. Stain said only All Might and Zen-Aku are the true heroes and only they could kill him. The student who saved was a boy called Izuku Midoriya, first year student of UA class 1A. He's the one who fought Todoroki Shoto, son of Endeavor in UA sports festival. The boy who didn't hesitated to break his bone. If I'm not wrong, Stain acknowledged him as a true hero too. The video of Stain's speech become popular in social medias and Stain and Zen-Aku have gained millions of fans yesterday. Is the end of hero society coming? What's Zen-Aku's next partner? All Might? Well, that's seems impossible. Unless...

___________________________________

In UA, Class 1A

The student group was formed near the green hair boy and talking about the events of Hosu

Kirishima : Stain acknowledge you as a true hero. You're awsome, broriya!

Midoriya : Broriya?

Uraraka : That's really cool, deku-kun!

Midoriya : Umm...thanks?

Kaminari : You're so cool, man!

Mina : You're amazing, Midoriya-kun!

Tokoyami : You're true yuusha!

Midoriya : Yuusha?

[Note - Yuusha & Eiyuu have same meanings, Hero. Yuusha means hero of the fantasy world. And Eiyuu means hero of the modern age]

Sato : You're amazing, Midoriya.

Aoyama : You're sparkling.

Midoriya : I.........

Suddenly, the teacher came into the room and the class went quite. Sleepy teacher looked to the class and realized what was happening between the students

Aizawa : Lots of things have happened yesterday. I know you kids might have a lot of questions. Before I give you the answers, Iida, don't you have anything to say?

The blue hair boy stand up and bow down his head

Iida : I tried to avenge the hero killer by rage and nearly death. I've committed vigilantism. I've make a mistake that heroes shouldn't make.

The class except green hair boy and duel hair boy was shocked

Uraraka : You what???

Kirishima : Wait, is that why you're in the video?

Mineta : You went to fight hero killer alone???

Aizawa : Quite! So, have you learned your lesson?

Iida : Yes, I've learned in a hard way.

Aizawa : You know, you've make a really terrible mistake. You've committed the vigilantism while Zen-Aku was popular. People might think that you're one of Zen-Aku's followers. I would expel you, you know?

The class terrified by the words

Iida : I...I'm sorry, Aizawa-sensei.

The blue hair boy bow down lower